Fire and Ice

Started by Rakefur, December 29, 2011, 10:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

I don't care much about the clan. Not in it by choice. I'm more orientated on getting a brutal reputation. Fire breather with pinpoint flame thrower abilities. BURN IT ALL

Death Before Dishonour.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

Which is why Fire is going to lose this round. Your reputation is already established Sevz.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

don't fool yourself. It's only early. Just cos I don't care about my clan doesn't mean I don't have bro's.

Gen. Volkov

Right, but most of those bros are in the other clan. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevah on January 03, 2012, 09:49:59 PM
Sounds rather convenient Sharptooh. The only problem with your statement is that I was watching what happened and people quit when they couldn't keep up. I was solo to start with, for a few days there were people breaking me but I drained them out and sent them back to the stone age (vet or no vet). I didn't get a team until after I felt I left my statement and when I did get a team we were aiming for the *New Record*.

As far as I remember the only organised group of vets that round was the Armarda (which I was a part of) I would have loved to challenge you but neither Pip nor Firetooth did, so we didn't; this allowed you to rise to power.

Most other vets weren't playing that round and most people couldn't be bothered to play because you were dominating and the only people who could've done anything to challenge you weren't going to do anything.

Later on Firetooth and Pip decided to work with you, and by then nobody stood a chance.

The round was also rife with cheating (which again caused people to not bother playing) the whole cities thing was pretty annoying.

Don't kid yourself Sevah you did nothing amazing to win that round.

It's a typical trait of yours to spite my glory so once again i'm back to disliking you.

You won the round, so what, a lot of people around here have won turbo a couple of times.

What I spite you for is being so insanely in love with yourself that it makes me sick, and continuously going on about your amazing triumphs that neither I (not likely most other forum goers) give a darn about.

You're a good player, but you have the most diabolical of attitudes.

As for the city bug. That's a pretty cheesy way to play.

iirc you built a city that round Sevah (although I could be wrong, it was a while back)

Firetooth

Come on Sevz and Sharp, you're both good players. For the record Sevz, you have a habit of taking the glory of the team for yourself and talking a bit too much, and Sharp you get way too involved in this stuff.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevah

Sharptooh makes up junk about me. I didn't win that round Pippin nearly cracked a record. I wasn't using cities and for the first week I was in disguise. I did have an amazing strategy to lock the land and cripple the game. Ask Ryu.
First day the land was stuck on someone. I had to break walls, knowing I couldn't afford much massed out rats on towers. 70/10/10/10. saved some turns and held a bit.
Swooped the land to mass some skiffs, when I was nearly broke rebuilt to camps sold the skiffs went back to mostly barracks to get net and last second rebuild back to towers.
Held land that day so I went full indy. Peaked out finished with towers.
Watching everyone fail to break and fund themselves I standard attacked the mono stackers so the couldn't break at all. Smashed down the server and started stocking up on forages still finishing on troops. This is when networth differences became the concern
Knowing I was tough each run I'd wait for someone to scrape the land, soon as it was ripe store the food, sell the troops and farm up some more. Kept loading the market til I had enough land to run away defenceless with the protection of sheer networth. When everyone was under 5k I removed all my goods and locked

Down below was a scoutfight that would of kept going in circles, everyone fights over 30k so I figured rather than sit with 200k forages I could sit with 250k forages then 300k. As more land gets scouted in i'd pick it. It was about the 150k mark I teamed up. Had 300b cash and after selling food the cash net and land with 5mil rats was giving me bad desertions on second and third. Finishing with weak defence high net kept me safe, lizard on farms no upkeep was running away.
Pippin ended up fast tracking all the progress by scraping free acres for me. Rev was a victim but later joined the force, same with a few others but i tuned out when people built up on cities. I was foraging 20b net from outside the fire

Rakefur

Funny how you remember that.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sevah

true, usually i'm on autopilot but that round I've got notes

Alazar is Back

Sevah may talk a lot, we all know that, but sharpy you know he is one of the best players around. Why do you try to belittle him so much?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: Firetooth on January 07, 2012, 08:56:16 AM
For the record Sevz, you have a habit of taking the glory of the team for yourself
And right after I say that he completely neglects to mention my involvement. :P (unless we're thinking of a different round)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 07, 2012, 02:18:50 PM
Sevah may talk a lot, we all know that, but sharpy you know he is one of the best players around. Why do you try to belittle him so much?
Because he tries to build himself up so much and it is hilarious.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on January 07, 2012, 08:36:23 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 07, 2012, 02:18:50 PM
Because he tries to build himself up so much and it is hilarious.
it
Your point is....what exactly? Who cares to be quite frank. Sharptooth is just constantly attacking him it seems, especially when its not warranted. It's quite annoying to read about Sharptooth trolling sevz in every other thread, ya copy?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Sevz attacks sharp, too, always going on about how he can't play and is a disgrace to the site.

Kilkenne

*reads Shadow's point*

*disregards it because it is incongruent with internet rat outlook*

*is Alazar*