ASK RAKE

Started by Rakefur, December 27, 2011, 09:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I'm laughing like a mad old fox. Please continue.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Vargarth

I got shotguns ya know. It would not feel plesent to have 250 pellets inside your puny body. What the ferret. Tell me where you live and Ill come over and beat the stuffing out o u.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Ungatt Trunn II

I have a punt gun rigged to a pressure plate at each entrance to my house. Just step inside and meet yer maker, runt.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Runt. Good candy. I like the pink ones.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Vargarth

What if I put a 600 pound weight I benchpress every day 30 reps on your front door and then we can duke it out. You a chicken. I'm a beast. You wanna fight?? Ill take you house your money and even though you probably don't have one. I will take ur girl. Take that punk.

Vargarth

Dis fun to post like sevah

Krowdon

He doesn't have a girl. He has a man.

Ungatt Trunn II

If by "600 pound weight" you are talking about your daily intake of food, I wouldn't doubt it.

Yup, yer a beast alright. Your a regular modern art masterpiece!

Quote from: Krowdon on December 30, 2011, 11:31:39 PM

Just shaking my head here.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Vargarth

:P. U r an insolent no good woman.  I don't beat on Women. Your lucky cause u a little guy. U r dead.

Rage Posting done. Gotta get to bed now. Night ladies :P

Ungatt Trunn II

Do come back later, it has been far too long since I've had a good ol' verbal sparring around here. You stupid moronic profligate who couldn't hit the ground with his own hat in 3 tries!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 30, 2011, 11:32:04 PM
If by "600 pound weight" you are talking about your daily intake of food, I wouldn't doubt it.

Yup, yer a beast alright. Your a regular modern art masterpiece!

Quote from: Krowdon on December 30, 2011, 11:31:39 PM

Just shaking my head here.

I wish it were true.

Ungatt Trunn II

why do you want that
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Because that would be so cool.

Ungatt Trunn II

That would be against my biological imperative to reproduce! And terribly icky I must say.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon