What is this I don't even

Started by Shadow, December 21, 2011, 07:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

There is a guy sitting on almost no ratio in second place and nobody is murdering. Why are you all being so boring?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

I think Ungatt Trunn II is a girl

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

I think you missed the point, Snare. The point is not me asking for help - the takedown is done. The point is that there is destruction to be done and war to be waged and nobody is doing it. Why not? Are you afraid of retaliation or something?

In other words, I am genuinely curious why this is not happening.

Wolf Snare

I hope that wasn't directed solely at me-- you know I never fear retaliation ;)

& I was just messing with you, it's something I've been trying more subtly lately for my own amusement lol

I am playing as conservatively as possible, I don't wanna stir anything up with people tbh haven't even been running regularly.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I'm running indy, or I would be annihilating people.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 21, 2011, 11:33:57 PM
I hope that wasn't directed solely at me-- you know I never fear retaliation ;)

& I was just messing with you, it's something I've been trying more subtly lately for my own amusement lol

I am playing as conservatively as possible, I don't wanna stir anything up with people tbh haven't even been running regularly.

I've always found subtle messing to be most effective if it is both subtle and hidden inside a valid point.

Why aren't people stirring up trouble?

Kilkenne

because it's fun to watch unclanned people leader and run away with the win because not being in a clan as a leader player is grossly overpowered

cloud

Quote from: Kilkenne on December 22, 2011, 10:14:05 AM
because it's fun to watch unclanned people leader and run away with the win because not being in a clan as a leader player is grossly overpowered

Well I never...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

If you think that was clever Shadow, you're a fool ;)

Just going to have your noobs sit on 7 & 3k til the finish?

Solo players are working alot harder than the clanned blokes IMO
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Kilkenne

having near immunity for your stockpiles is super tough, workin' hard to keep them I bet

Sevah

This game is turning out to be utter rubbish.

I ran 570 turns attacking shadow. He had 5k land. I had loyalty to heal all the way. Wasted 50million to keep healing. End of the day I still couldn't finish the kill.

I think the administrators are retarded or cheating. The system for sacking is lunacy. Merc prices are a rip off, camps are barely effective. Minimum land per attack is at 0

From now on I'm here to extort the changes. Effyewall
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

windhound

There's been a lot of thought put into making kills harder sevz.  There are plenty of kill friendly promis, go there if you enjoy killing.
I'm glad you couldn't solo kill, means the changes worked.  Think of that what you will.

Afaik, min land hasn't been changed since Boze downloaded the original QMT code base.  Its just one of those things.  Could be wrong though

Sacking is a leader nerf.  It works best for indies, carp for leaders. 
People were complaining about leaders being impervious and able to stack hundreds of billions of cash and tens of billions of food safely.  Nolonger doable.   I accidentally (yes) made 142 billion cash this round and got sacked a few times, the first couple took 750 million ea.  I think its reasonable tbh.

Not sure what you have against merc prices... again, those have been reasonably consistent throughout. 
Availability is something that is being tweaked.  It was totally screwed up before, where rats and skiffs refilled at the same rate.  Now that's fixed, refill rates are being adjusted. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't