Goodness

Started by Krowdon, December 18, 2011, 08:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I had tourettes and people with tourettes always have weird quirky things going on.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

How do you not know about tourettes guy?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I havent ever heard of tourettes guy.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Is that supposed to be funny?

Ungatt Trunn II

I guess so, but you'd have to watch the video to really understand I think.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

oh. I was going to say, its not very funny. But I dont think I will watch the video.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well basically he is trying to mow his lawn but bees or something keep attacking him so he gets all bugged out, and runs away flailing his arms and yelling "OH BOB SAGET".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Aha! I've heard people say the Bob Saget thing before. That must be where they got it. *level up*

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah pretty much. It's kinda a big deal, y'know.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No, I didnt. Let me find a video.