Music

Started by Ruatine, April 13, 2003, 10:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

I prefer to listen to Classical, but I also like the pop/rock genre. Have fun voting! If you pick 'Other', please specify what 'Other' is, otherwise it's no fun.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Abby The Rat

~Is loving the smilies he founds~

I love all sorts, but I've seem to of found a liking for trance
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

Other: Orchestra

Ruatine

Hmm...orchestras play music; they aren't a type of music in and of themselves. They usually play classical, but also play film music, pop, and jazz. What do you prefer the orchestra to be playing when you listen to it?

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Calantorntain

Other: Irish jigs/drinking songs
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

TR Shadow

Quote from: TeufelHmm...orchestras play music; they aren't a type of music in and of themselves. They usually play classical, but also play film music, pop, and jazz. What do you prefer the orchestra to be playing when you listen to it?
Hmmmm, I really don't care.  As long as it's played in an orchestra it's cool with me.

Dead Eye

Punk rock, liek Blink 182 is the best.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ruatine

*raises eyebrow* I wonder who picked Country; that is the only music genre that I ~really~ despise though heavy metal comes close.  

calria

I like mostly punk rock/emo.
Examples:
-The Huntingtons
-Smashing Pumpkins
-Nirvana
-Good Charlotte
-American Rejects
-Puddle of Mudd

I would've picked rock instead of alternative, but it was paired with pop... and, well... EWWW!

Trident

*Doesn't listen to much music*

Bloodrath

I like rock to metal. Not the real heavy stuff, but something good to jam too. I like all sorts of bands but one of my favourites is Linkin Park.

Brock

I said other.  I don't really know what kinds of music I like.  I just like to listen to the radio. :)    
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Bran Stoneshield

I listen to metal and heavy metal.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Rough Raiders

Picked Alt. for same reason as Cal mostly Rock but I listen to others on the raido whateves on but I like All American Rejects, New Found Glory, Simple Plan, Linkin Park and others.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

calria

*amused*

*high-fives Rough Raiders*