Sevz...not so scary

Started by cloud, December 09, 2011, 06:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Quote from: Shadow on December 12, 2011, 09:09:57 PM
This is turning into the worst thread ever. It got derailed back on page one. Can you guys make a UMD post to discuss world views and such? I'll split it if requested but honestly, the content here is not really UMD worthy on its own.

This is not the worst thread ever. If you would like, I will link to you the worst thread ever. It is in the UMD.

cloud

Sevz and I made up so this isn't even relevant anymore. It can be deleted as I don't really care. It didn't turn out nearly as good as my bounty on Peace thread.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Kilkenne

I disagree. This turned out pretty well. Sanctimonious preaching versus reason is always amazing. You just have to sift through for the gems, whether they be BS or logical.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteChristians are supposed to be proud in Jesus.
Again, Volkov, you're being so juvenile. The comparison is apt. If you behave like Jesus, you are likely to create similar results. Most of his disciples were executed, many by crucifixion. They did ask Jesus asked and suffered similarly.

But that is off topic. The point I was making in this topic was a small one. Now lets proceed with Sevs and Cloud. I believe we left off with Sevs thumping his chest and Cloud shouting "FOR SPARTA!"

You aren't behaving like Jesus, unless Jesus was a sanctimonious jerk. That's never the impression I got from the Bible.

Also, you just compared yourself to Jesus, for the second time, and I'm the one acting juvenile? LOL. I seriously can't think of an attitude more juvenile than that one Peace.

Oh, and as for my recent attacks on you, I had just converted to indy, but with fairly low troops and highish cash, and needed land. You are an easy target, and clanned. I have never, and will never take forum things in game. You should know that Peace.

[edit] Yes, I know it's been a couple pages since Peace posted that, but since its new to me, I posted a response. This thread is not quite the gem that the bounty thread was, that is true, but I think it's still turned better than average.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

In conclusion, Sevz is scary and this post was created on a bad day.

Jesus couldn't speak English so PA wins this comparison.
If Jesus was on redwall he'd be the runt of the litter all over again.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Rakefur

I bet if Jesus was on RWL, he would kick butt. He would pwn.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

The Masked Wolf

ĢǾŁĐËŃ  ɃǾȘȘ

A agree
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

cloud

Quote from: Rakefur on December 13, 2011, 08:50:52 AM
I bet if Jesus was on RWL, he would kick [Behind]. He would pwn.

Jesus would play like Peace, only more effectively. Therefore he'd never win or pwn anything.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Muse

For once, I agree with Volkov.
Don't get used to it.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Muse

Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Shadow

Edit your previous post instead of double posting next time, please
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

HAHAHAHA. Jesus got picked on. If he was at rwl i'm sure the trend wouldn't change. Cmon dudes he was only 4 foot 7.

Everyone would torture and kill him then he'd revive only to die 3 days later.

cloud

Quote from: Sevah on December 13, 2011, 09:37:20 PM
HAHAHAHA. Jesus got picked on. If he was at rwl i'm sure the trend wouldn't change. Cmon dudes he was only 4 foot 7.

Everyone would torture and kill him then he'd revive only to die 3 days later.

Sevz just went there...
-Kilk

Sevah

edit.      Everyone was small back then, no wonder he could feed the people with 2 fish, little tiny people, big far cough fish

Please leave out the racial commentary.

Holby, modding

Gen. Volkov

QuoteFor once, I agree with Volkov.
Don't get used to it.

I am now inclined to retract everything I said. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES