Race (?) Fox
Health (?) 100%
Tax Rate (?) 11%
Rats (?) 7,115,459
Weasels (?) 1,646,403
Stoats (?) 1,785,769
Skiffs (?) 1,138,368
Leaders (?) 7,139,155

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

wonder where he sent the 500b he had last time I saw an espy
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Uiblis

Definitely sent some/most/all to Redan Dash.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Sevah

I thought this was  a private duel between me and you? Need a hand Cloud?

I gave the cash away to make things even, told my mates not to attack warlord 12. Tried keeping myself even with ya but this is funny. Never expected you to publicly expose me and encourage outsiders to attack.

I guess I won cos you bailed out.

This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

cloud

I didn't ask anyone to help me. Displaying of espionages is general practice.

Hiding behind a Fox cloak so that other warlords are more likely to attack me than you is just as dishonorable imo.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Sevah

please watch the language on the forum
Shadow
Modding

We're in a private duel and you post an espionage on a public forum? I think it's because I beat you down today and yesterday. You need help to keep up

cloud

It's not hard to take me down to 2k land when other warlords do 90% of the work for you.

I've been put down to 4k land multiple times without your hand even being involved, and there were always much juicier targets to be had.
-Kilk

Sevah

Exactly why your calling for help like a lady would

We're both under the same circumstances cept you ran to the forums with my stats saying Sevz...Not so scary.

cloud

Quote from: Sevah on December 09, 2011, 08:13:51 PM

We're both under the same circumstances cept you ran to the forums with my stats saying Sevz...Not so scary.

It's okay, big bad Sevz should still be able to take me no problem. AmIright?
-Kilk

Sevah

Waste of time.

Steel Reign (#12)
Turns   108 (max 550)
Turns Stored   0 (max 150)
Rank   #8
Workers   53,626
Acres   7,500
Cash   $2,156,001,321
Food   2,832,190,562
Loyalty   101,037,491
Networth   $117,483,051
Location   Mossflower
Race   Marten
Health   96%
Tax Rate   10%
Rats   5,548,400
Weasels   10,149,386
Stoats   1,900,256
Skiffs   3,066,357
Leaders   1,441,798

Not many people would struggle to murder and poison you down.

cloud

-Kilk

Sevah

It is bonding. Once your dead we go back to being buddies when you revive account.

Your time is up. Overdue in fact. I gotta quickly finish this and then destroy that monkey known as Shadow.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Sevah on December 09, 2011, 08:13:51 PM

A great example of the machismo I referred to in other topics. There's no reason you have to use lazy sexist comments to get your point across. If you're trying to prove that Cloud is a loser-pants, then why not do it without calling attention to your own manliness?

Gen. Volkov

QuoteA great example of the machismo I referred to in other topics. There's no reason you have to use lazy sexist comments to get your point across. If you're trying to prove that Cloud is a loser-pants, then why not do it without calling attention to your own manliness?

I'm torn between pointing out that you are talking about Sevz, who has more then once been an "Internet Tough Guy", and thus is not an example for anything generally present at RWL, and calling you a sissy. Oh wait, I just did both.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

You wanna go? HUH? You wanna go bub? YA! You little sissy! Well clan up! Ya, make a clan, and we'll duel, and settle this once and for all. Then we'll know who the real tough guy is, you little wimpy pimpley wimp! YA GRrrRrRrrrr WOOOOOOOOooooohhhhhooooooooooooooo. Take that you big wimpy girly man! I bet you can't take me down, I bet I could kill you, and steal all your stuff! I bet I could use passive aggressive backhanded posts to sissy-foot around my point and make myself feel good! I'm so totally glib, you don't even understand. WOooooooooooo *diesinafire*

[edit] Ok, but srsly I love ya volkov, lets be friends [/edit]