Where's the farest place your bin away from home?

Started by Mark, April 13, 2003, 08:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Well...I live in NB, Canada and I've bin got a tie between BC and flodia...can't think of a better topic...*slaps himself* :rolleyes:  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Beem

Wow, *tries to make sense of the question.* Are you trying to ask, where?s the farthest place you?ve been from home?  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Calantorntain

I have been to 7 countries (Canada, Mexico, Norway, Denmark, England, France, Wales) and I think Norway is the farthest.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Brock

I live in Alaska and as of right now the furthest i've been is California but this May I'm going to Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts.  My sister's college graduation is in Connecticut but then we're going to those other places.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Beem

I live in the "lovely" state of Maine.  I also hate it with all my heart.  The furthest I have been from it would probably the Caribbean islands.  Not sure which, but one of them down there.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

~>John<~

I l ive in ND, and have gone down under to visit my family
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

The farthest place currently is Long Beach, a chain of islands on the West Coast.  This summer, the farthest place will of been Alaska.  Brock, you are so lucky to live there.  You might not be able to swim, but it's sooo kewl there.

Ruatine

Wow, all of ya'll have been to such exciting overseas places. I was born overseas, but my family was moved before I even turned 2. From the current place that I live, which is Massachusetts, the farthest I've been is Phoenix, AZ.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

I live in Texas, and have been to Mexico, Jamaica, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, and Pennsylvania...

Ruatine

Ooh! A Texan! Yea!!! I LOVE Texas! I lived in San Antonio for 3 very awesome years. Texas rocks!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

Hehe! Yeah!
*high fives*

Texas rocks, especially central Texas. Unfortunately, I live in East Texas, about half an hour from the LA border. It's Hickville, USA!

Boze (Admin)

The farthest I have ever been away from home would probably be St. Petersburg, Russia. Beat that!
That's me!

Abby The Rat

Er, I know how far I can be. I live in UK and if I got to the aussie place, then that the other side of the world.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Brock

Quote from: TridentThe farthest place currently is Long Beach, a chain of islands on the West Coast.  This summer, the farthest place will of been Alaska.  Brock, you are so lucky to live there.  You might not be able to swim, but it's sooo kewl there.
Yeah it's pretty awesome up here.  the mountains are incredible.  actually i do go swimming sometimes.  usually at a pool but there have been a few lakes i've gone to that were surprisingly warm. B)  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

I flew to Florida when I was five... I live in England. Every year we go to FRANCE. It gets quite boring...

EDIT: I live in England.