Bounty Hidden Fox (#16)

Started by cloud, December 05, 2011, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on December 14, 2011, 05:50:43 PM
I honestly have no idea why Snare and the tooths are going at it. Neither side was involved.
I'm not "going" at anything. I honestly don't know why Snare is so angry at me. I'm not playing turbo just to waste turns dueling him, or waste time writing a response to his fluffy post of nonsense. I'm confident in my own opinions, and several other players can vouch for me, but at the end of the day, I'm not too bothered about what people think. I play for fun, and I've got/been part of plenty of wins and got some pretty decent solo finishes, so I'm happy with that. By the sound of it, you (Snare) aren't having much fun, so I think I'm succeeding more at this game then you are.

Seriously Snare, I have no idea why you are still a mod, the amount of person attacks and arguments you start out of nothing. I'm not calling you a bad player, or trying to insult you by saying I won't duel you, just a bit of "joshing" or whatever you want to call it. Your monumental overreaction over a textbased game is quite astounding. I was happy to see you come back because your a good player, but I'm feeling pretty let down by your aggressive and rather petty attitude.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Muse

Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Peace Alliance

Can everyone please make sure they are actually adding to the conversations when they post? You're going to start getting warnings from the mods if you continue using this forum like it's a Facebook chat.

In response to sevs, I disagree (obviously), I have helped out plenty of players who are clanned up with so-called strong warriors. It seems top-ranking clan leaders are more inclined to ignore their low-ranking teammates. That's something I understand, I used to be the same way. In my current role it is much easier to see their need and fill it.

Sevah

I feel like taking away your liberties.

It's your lucky day and I realise the reason you don't wanna fight.

It's the glasses.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Peace Alliance

You mean the one's in my display picture from a costume I wore 3 years ago?

Sevah

Yep. Kids with glasses can't fight back
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Rakefur

thanks man.  :P

Peace I actually thought it was what you looked like!
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Muse

I've always thought that. Needless to say, I thought you were some freaking Elton John Minime.

Peace Alliance

No way. That's my old man costume. We were playing "Escape from retirement island."

I totally don't wear glasses. I wear goggles.

Now, if we're all finished talking about how awesome I am. I think we long ago ran out of things to say about this Hidden Fox fellow. Let's all just get along and be happy. We don't need this topic anymore.

Muse

yyyaaaaay! Bybye now pointless topic!
Peace, by the way, my respect for you just get a whole lot better.

Sharptooh

Rakefur

That is awesomely scary. And scarily awesome.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Shadow

please stop spamming, masked wolf

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..