Started by cloud, December 05, 2011, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uiblis

Close to a billion, I think. :p
If still clanned we could've sacked all that cash
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 14, 2011, 03:49:15 PM
Sevz informs me he was dropping the clan as an end to the war between him & cloud. To my understanding It was a spur of the moment thing to execute a takedown as he ran his turns, & it turned out to look like an intentional exploit. He assures me the takedown would have been successfully executed regardless of being clanned or not-- however, that is no excuse & proper fixes will soon be put in place to prevent that glitch from taking place.

How much NW was lost?

Did someone that actually cares hack your account?

Sevz and I were in 2 seperate clans. You're required to be in a clan for 3 days before you can disband it so there's no issue. We had both been clanned for a week and after the 3 day grace period should be allowed to drop our respective clans whenever we see fit. It's irrelevant that a take down occured and e-tears were had.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Rakefur

Definitly not neck-and-neck. We were way ahead, already emped, then I stepped down and you guys murdered Uiblis.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Uiblis

Quote from: cloud on December 14, 2011, 04:13:29 PM
Did someone that actually cares hack your account?

Sevz and I were in 2 seperate clans. You're required to be in a clan for 3 days before you can disband it so there's no issue. We had both been clanned for a week and after the 3 day grace period should be allowed to drop our respective clans whenever we see fit. It's irrelevant that a take down occured and e-tears were had.

So you're taking advantage of a glitch that you can have new members join up, then disband even though those new members haven't been in the clan for 72 hours yet.

Sharptooh

Cloud, destroying someone through use of the clan mechanism and then dropping clan is just cowardly, it's like kicking someone when they're down then getting a hi-speed jet to the otherside of the world so they can't execute revenge.

cloud

Quote from: Uiblis on December 14, 2011, 04:21:07 PM
So you're taking advantage of a glitch that you can have new members join up, then disband even though those new members haven't been in the clan for 72 hours yet.

Not at all. We were both in 2 seperate clans and had been for awhile. Then we disbanded both of our 1 person clans. The only way to stop this would be banning people who were in different clans from working together...which would be stupid.

Sharptooth. It's called strategy and winning. Something I know you've never done.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Uiblis

The takedown included 4 people, not just you and sevz.

I don't think all of you created one person clans ahead of time

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Sharptooh

Quote from: cloud on December 14, 2011, 04:22:25 PM
Sharptooth. It's called strategy and winning. Something I know you've never done.

I don't proffess to be a great player Cloud (maybe not even better than you) but saying I haven't won is completely untrue, especially considering I won last round . . .

And I'm pretty sure I've done strategy before, I've solo won turbo (once) granted the two big clans were ripping each other apart.

Wolf Snare

last minute aid wins to spite the true victor = ftw  ::)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Cloud had not much to do with it, did he? The issue was the Blood wake joined Sevs' clan, did a takedown, then disbanded immediately. I thought we had changed clans so that you could only disband them after ALL members has been in it for at least three days, but something got lost in translation a few rounds back, I guess.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 14, 2011, 04:42:27 PM
last minute aid wins to spite the true victor = ftw  ::)

The true victor wasn't the true victor because they couldn't be bothered to get their act together, you had pretty much 80% of the vets that round and you lost due to laziness, call that deserved? I think not!

So what I was aided? Most people win that way; the point is I worked hard throughout the round and cultivated strong alliances with very capable warlords (kudos to Uiblis and Vargath, you two were amazing that round!)

The game is about diplomacy to? No?

Quote from: Shadow on December 14, 2011, 04:43:28 PM
Cloud had not much to do with it, did he? The issue was the Blood wake joined Sevs' clan, did a takedown, then disbanded immediately. I thought we had changed clans so that you could only disband them after ALL members has been in it for at least three days, but something got lost in translation a few rounds back, I guess.

So in essence the rules were broken

Shadow

It's possible that it wasn't known that rules were broken. I am not going to lose any sleep over it, I am just glad the issue was brought to out attention.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shadow on December 14, 2011, 04:50:30 PM
It's possible that it wasn't known that rules were broken. I am not going to lose any sleep over it, I am just glad the issue was brought to out attention.

I'm pretty sure that Sevah and Bloodwake are both aware of the rules regarding clan hopping, and whichever way I look at it at least one of them is responsible for this.

The Masked Wolf

so...what are you guys talking about
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >: