Bounty Hidden Fox (#16)

Started by cloud, December 05, 2011, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

You are about to get aided SO HARD right now.

cloud

Quote from: Kilkenne on December 09, 2011, 02:29:06 PM
You are about to get aided SO HARD right now.

Sounds like what I do to kilk on a cold winter's night.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

I like Firetooth's last response.

I still think any attacks on Peace in anyway is a fool's move.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

A fools move yes. But no harm is done to the game. Just a waste of time for the attacking warlord. But it is the warlord's time to waste.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSecondly, how is calling their clan "a noob clan" on the forum and complaining to the public not demonizing? And I wasn't just referring to him. You also made a topic in the past which I mentioned calling somebody out not for maxing you daily, but for sacking you on resources you chose not to defend.

Firetooth has a point here Peace. Masked Wolf attacked you, and you went on the forums complaining about what a big meanie he was to do that. Basically bawwing to the forums for e-sympathy, so we can all tell Masked Wolf what a terrible person he is. When we, for the most part, didn't do so, you more or less said "Screw you guys, I'm going home.", and left that thread. Then cloud made this thread, and you tried the same tactic. When we mostly didn't go for it, again, you (tried) to leave the thread. Only Firetooth made a telling point, and you felt you had to defend your e-honor, which really only further undermined your credibility and position.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

First of all, there is no such thing in e-sympathy. It's the same as real sympathy. It's an absolutely valid emotion. The problem is that you guys keep finding negative-ish words for my diplomacy. Go take a peak at the recent thread where Sevs challenges Cloud over an espy. I don't see any of you hypocrites whining and hollering about how sevs is demonizing people, or cloud is complaining. Why not? Because rather then appealing to our sense of righteousness, or fairness, cloud and sevs are appealing to our sense of anger and masculinity.

In fact, I'm glad we have that topic as an example. It's exactly what I find so thoroughly annoying about these forums. Get over yourselves guys - you're all great people, why do you have to pretend to be mean, hyped-up bullies on the forums? Don't we get enough of that in the real world?

Kilkenne

The cloud/Sevz thing isn't cloud complaining, I don't know where you got that from. And people aren't bullying anyone. That's your perception because they are calling you out for acting like a pariah.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteFirst of all, there is no such thing in e-sympathy. It's the same as real sympathy. It's an absolutely valid emotion.

Sorry, but no, it isn't. If anyone is feeling true sympathy for your struggles at playing a game about sword-wielding rats, they have my sympathy, for they are clearly not right in the head. What you wanted was "e-sympathy", which is not the same as real sympathy. Real sympathy is reserved for things like your dog getting run over or a relative dying. You know, actual stuff that has a real effect on your life. Any and all sympathy you receive at RWL about in game events is basically, "Oh gee, that's too bad". E-sympathy.

QuoteThe problem is that you guys keep finding negative-ish words for my diplomacy.

It's not diplomacy. It's whining.

QuoteGo take a peak at the recent thread where Sevs challenges Cloud over an espy. I don't see any of you hypocrites whining and hollering about how sevs is demonizing people, or cloud is complaining.

Cloud isn't complaining, sevz isn't demonizing. That would be why. They are exchanging insults, to be sure, but they aren't calling for everyone else to generally condemn the other.

Why not? Because rather then appealing to our sense of righteousness, or fairness, cloud and sevs are appealing to our sense of anger and masculinity.

They aren't appealing to any emotions, because they aren't trying to make us care about it one way or another. They are mostly insulting each other, which the most of the rest of us find amusing.

In fact, I'm glad we have that topic as an example. It's exactly what I find so thoroughly annoying about these forums. Get over yourselves guys - you're all great people, why do you have to pretend to be mean, hyped-up bullies on the forums? Don't we get enough of that in the real world?

Because it's a WAR game, which means they are in character, and it's the internet, and none of us really means it. Besides, you were one of the people who used to do this sort of thing all the time, before you came back from your hiatus with this sanctimonious, holier than thou attitude. Which I, and I'm sure others, find laughable by the way. Especially when you have the nerve to call us hypocrites.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Masked Wolf

listen...ah forgive Hidden Fox and ah say sorry to him.
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Peace Alliance

I absolutely accept. Thank you.

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Wolf Snare

That's conclusive. Enough banter back and forth about irrelevant things, please?

BACK TO THE GAME.

So, looks like death and Hrunting are neck and neck! thoughts?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Uiblis

Disagree with "neck and neck."  :)

And btw, that was a pretty nice takedown by sevz and co, but dropping the clan later was just bad.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Wolf Snare

Sevz informs me he was dropping the clan as an end to the war between him & cloud. To my understanding It was a spur of the moment thing to execute a takedown as he ran his turns, & it turned out to look like an intentional exploit. He assures me the takedown would have been successfully executed regardless of being clanned or not-- however, that is no excuse & proper fixes will soon be put in place to prevent that glitch from taking place.

How much NW was lost?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)