Bounty Hidden Fox (#16)

Started by cloud, December 05, 2011, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

haha this thread is pretty ok.

Just posting to say I did.

I have nothing to add beyond "lol is someone actually trying to apply and enforce personal morality in a game about rats that use swords?"
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

Seriously Firetooth, you are so far off base that I can't help but respond to this absolutely absurd conversation.

Whatever the reason he deleted was, it had nothing to do with me. He was still happily maxing me daily - despite the fact that I responded - not by "demonizing" - but by sending him aid daily, sending him game-play tips, and asking him nicely how I could help him.

He may have deleted, but he remade an account in the same day, and it got disabled. So he didn't quit the game, he's just unable to maintain an empire - again despite my frequent advice.

Not only is he still trying to play turbo, he joined up on reg and started harassing me. I logged in to find that he'd sacked away 10% of my resources. Turbo is one thing, but it took me half a year to get what I have on reg. So I' just vacationed and I'll wait till he finds something better to do. If anything, he's discouraging my gameplay.

So please dig a little deeper before you say that kind of none-sense firetooth. I didn't want to have to continue posting on this topic, but it I found it far too absurd that you would characterize my helpful, passive response to his daily attacks as "demonizing!"

[edit]

Neo: It's is not my moral code that says daily harassment is wrong. That is something most players agree with. What is different here is that my personal code determines my response. So I'm not enforcing it on other people, just myself.

Neobaron

Peace the reason nobody really takes you seriously is because you were a [lance] for so very, very long.

Perhaps its best to adopt a policy of doing a thing without making noise about how you're doing it.

It looks more genuine.

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 09, 2011, 12:20:21 PM
Seriously Firetooth, you are so far off base that I can't help but respond to this absolutely absurd conversation.

Whatever the reason he deleted was, it had nothing to do with me. He was still happily maxing me daily - despite the fact that I responded - not by "demonizing" - but by sending him aid daily, sending him game-play tips, and asking him nicely how I could help him.

He may have deleted, but he remade an account in the same day, and it got disabled. So he didn't quit the game, he's just unable to maintain an empire - again despite my frequent advice.

Not only is he still trying to play turbo, he joined up on reg and started harassing me. I logged in to find that he'd sacked away 10% of my resources. Turbo is one thing, but it took me half a year to get what I have on reg. So I' just vacationed and I'll wait till he finds something better to do. If anything, he's discouraging my gameplay.

So please dig a little deeper before you say that kind of none-sense firetooth. I didn't want to have to continue posting on this topic, but it I found it far too absurd that you would characterize my helpful, passive response to his daily attacks as "demonizing!"

[edit]

Neo: It's is not my moral code that says daily harassment is wrong. That is something most players agree with. What is different here is that my personal code determines my response. So I'm not enforcing it on other people, just myself.

ah did not take that much
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Kilkenne

Wait, are you literally arguing that he is griefing you in an unsportsmanlike way by using the resource-driven attack type to steal the mountain of resources that you are sitting on and not adequately defending?

Peace Alliance

That's a good point kilk. His reg attacks make a lot more sense then his turbo one's. But the point i was making is that his harassing is not likely to stop (hence me going on vacation), and that I didn't somehow scare him away from the game by using kind gestures.

The Masked Wolf

Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Neobaron

You realize you're making your life harder by expanding words like "I" and "my" right?

It is really annoying.

The Masked Wolf

ah ken...it's mah 'ighlander h'accent

Briar

I have to hand it to him. He has gone from unknown newbie to the talk of the town in a month.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Masked Wolf

Firetooth

Peace, your spelling of nonsense isn't helping your point.

Secondly, how is calling their clan "a noob clan" on the forum and complaining to the public not demonizing? And I wasn't just referring to him. You also made a topic in the past which I mentioned calling somebody out not for maxing you daily, but for sacking you on resources you chose not to defend.

Thirdly, I really feel for you, Masked Wolf is being quite mean by playing the game how it's meant to be played.  ::) I've always ignored your passive play because I respect you, but the way you've handled the situation with Masked Wolf is laughable.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Masked Wolf

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Peace Alliance

What # are you on turbo firetooth?