Bounty Hidden Fox (#16)

Started by cloud, December 05, 2011, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Hahaha, nice.

Well despite the jokes I kind of think that this conversation has degraded into the same machismo I was trying to discourage. So I abdicate myself from this conversation, and wish the rest of you a good round on Turbo. Catch my on AIM or ingame if you'd like to discuss this stuff further.

love!

Kilkenne

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 06, 2011, 05:47:20 PM
machismo

I'm pretty sure that posting in this thread to express the oddity of logic has nothing to do with asserting my virility.

cloud might be though, he is pretty virile and likes to flaunt it.

cloud

Quote from: Kilkenne on December 06, 2011, 05:51:50 PM
I'm pretty sure that posting in this thread to express the oddity of logic has nothing to do with asserting my virility.

cloud might be though, he is pretty virile and likes to flaunt it.

Stop bringing my sex drive into your arguments.

On a side note: this topic turned out way better than I ever anticipated.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Durza

I get the references.  Job was punished by God, but in the end he got more than what he lost because he remained true to his beliefs.  That is is Peace.  He is getting attacked and losing much, but in the end because of his convictions he will be rewarded with another imortalization position.

That where you comming from Peace?
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

cloud

Quote from: Durza on December 06, 2011, 06:37:37 PM
I get the references.  Job was punished by God, but in the end he got more than what he lost because he remained true to his beliefs.  That is is Peace.  He is getting attacked and losing much, but in the end because of his convictions he will be rewarded with another imortalization position.

That where you comming from Peace?

So if I can prevent peace from becoming immortalized therefore it proves there is no God, or that Cloud>God?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Shadow

Cloud giveth and Cloud taketh away. Mostly he taketh away.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

Quote from: Shadow on December 06, 2011, 06:47:54 PM
Cloud giveth and Cloud taketh away. Mostly he taketh away.

Hey now, I gave you land today...and the people rejoiced.
-Kilk

Sevah

A few points.

All my bounties are still active. Hidden Fox has $24b on his head, Sharpy for 500m food and Shadow with $20b

PA's diplomacy skills have slipped. Throwing money at the problem solves nothing. To me it seems you're itching to fight back but can't compromise your passive title.
I don't mind being the straw that breaks the camels back if it forces you to re-evaluate your persona and agenda

In general, i'd usually respect a pacifist and destroy anyone bullying them. Last round I didn't attack Shadow and he's barely ever said a nice thing about me.

The bounty's a reminder that if your not fighting back think about your diplomatic actions. Don't aid the wrong people or change your approach.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSo if I can prevent peace from becoming immortalized therefore it proves there is no God, or that Cloud>God?

Yes.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Durza

Quote from: cloud on December 06, 2011, 06:42:16 PM
So if I can prevent peace from becoming immortalized therefore it proves there is no God, or that Cloud>God?

No I was just drawing the similarities between the two instances.  Its happened before, so that is where I draw the parallels.  Even though you could prevent Imortalization it has already happened so the simularities have already been proven in one condition.  Whether they follow that trend will be completly different.  If you prevent Peace from imortalizing this round, then you neither prove or disporove the existance of God, and you do not prove that you are greater.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 06, 2011, 04:24:23 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on December 06, 2011, 03:49:43 PM
You got yourself into this trouble by just not resolving your problems with being attacked behind closed doors instead of feeling the need to consistently make your problems public. If you weren't passive, or weren't so insistent on demonizing those who attack you (you made a thread about Bragoon) I doubt this bounty would exist.

Haha, well here's the thing Firetooth. My problems with Bragoon were resolved by bringing the issue into a public forum. I don't know if you've heard of the United Nations, but the diplomatic practice of bringing an issue into the public discourse is common and effective. You keep telling me to 'deal with things on my own,' yet what I've been doing has worked!

If you are trying to explain to me why I was targeted yesterday, then save it. Cloud isn't really worth trying to understand. Sevs was in it for the laughs, and the Masked Wolf has no idea what's going on.

Kilk: Volkov knows well enough who I am. If anything, it serves me not. I do agree that sometimes I probably sound like what you describe. It is most likely because - in the case of folks who knew me before I changed - I expect them to respect that I could lay waste to them, but that I am not. Same reason we read of Noah's Arc, or Job.
A) The UN is hard to take seriously considering China is a member, and whilst you may have resolved one issue by going public, you caused others.

B) Your contempt for Cloud and Masked Wolf is part of the problem.

C) You're a good player, but it would be a much closer match then you make out.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Masked Wolf

ah deleted mah account on Turbo...are yu hapy Fox
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Shadow

:( don't do that. You should just learn that when attacking people, it's always better to hit people who have a lot of land :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Firetooth

Nice one Peace. ::)

Seriously, if you keep demonizing people like this, I will change my policy towards you playing passively, because this isn't worth losing players over.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.