Bounty Hidden Fox (#16)

Started by cloud, December 05, 2011, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

Quote from: cloud on December 05, 2011, 04:02:39 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 05, 2011, 04:01:24 PM
Just a disclaimer for any newer players who decide they want to take this: historically, bounties are just hot air. The chances of one of these actually getting paid on the offchance that you do the kill are pretty slim.

I'm very honorable when it comes to payment.

Same here.
$20b bounty on Shadow for that remark
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Blood Wake

40bil cash to whoever kills me, don't worry, I'll come back to life in order to pay you.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sevah

I counter that with someone pay me $30b to delete.

cloud

Quote from: Blood Wake on December 05, 2011, 04:10:56 PM
40bil cash to whoever kills me, don't worry, I'll come back to life in order to pay you.

Assisted suicide isn't nearly as fun as murder.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Blood Wake

murdering someone who doesn't attack should be even less fun.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

cloud

Quote from: Blood Wake on December 05, 2011, 04:15:55 PM

So what you're trying to say is that you don't appreciate kicking puppies?

Plus that's why I'm paying someone else to do it.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Sevah

Quote from: cloud on December 05, 2011, 04:19:27 PM
Quote from: Blood Wake on December 05, 2011, 04:15:55 PM

So what you're trying to say is that you don't appreciate kicking puppies?

Plus that's why I'm paying someone else to do it.

HAHAHAHA.

The Masked Wolf

out of 185 attcks on Hidden fox 123 of them are from me 
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Uiblis

Not exactly something to be proud of...
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Rakefur

PA has his way of playing, just like anyone else. If he is land fat, go ahead, attack a few times, he shouldn't complain, this is RWL after all. But leave him alone on the forums, that's just nasty. And putting a bounty on him is just plain mean, obviously he is no threat.

I'll leave you with this: Who gives a hoot?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Vargarth

Hey PA,
I am not sure if this is the same for all the newer players in RWLverse but my brother has told me that he likes to attack you because you "whine" and "complain"... to the newbs you are a landfarm that responds by crying when you are attacked by them and thus the newbs think it is funny to hit you.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Wolf Snare

If Volkov didn't bring this interesting fact to light, these noobs would be content attacking each other, sending pointless messages back & forth entailing their war plans, threatening each other etc...completely oblivious. Now that he's poked fun at it to the point that it's the "cool thing to do" among noobs, they use this to fuel their own entertainment.

We all know this. Thanks Dan, your sadistic endeavor fulfilled yet? btw, you're so endearing. I wanna be like youuuu
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Vargarth on December 05, 2011, 05:00:12 PM
Hey PA,
I am not sure if this is the same for all the newer players in RWLverse but my brother has told me that he likes to attack you because you "whine" and "complain"... to the newbs you are a landfarm that responds by crying when you are attacked by them and thus the newbs think it is funny to hit you.
My experience is otherwise. Almost everybody I speak with treats with me. I do not often receive continued hostility from anyone.

As for what to call messages I send out. Other then Volkov, everyone else in the world calls it "diplomacy." I appeal to peoples sense of kindness because of what I am doing. I'll admit sometimes I let my frustration show. The hardest part about being passive are days like today when people inexplicably start to target you.

Durza

Peace is one of the few truly neutral players in the game.  Neutrallity has its benfits and its downfalls.  Regardless Peace has, in my recent time on turbo, always mantained a large amount of production to help players in need.  His actions are something to be commended.

Let the bounties go, no one will go for them, and as Shadow said they are seeming to be a lot of hot air the way they have been thrown around this topic.  Peace I respect you and if you need help, I will try to help.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Wolf SnareI reckon Volky is jealous of PA's consistent succession with passive playing/ he finds it utterly hilarious that he can get under PA's skin (I admit, he has his moments of hilarity, but it's childish & truculent, not to mention pointing out the whining has become a sport of it's own for Volk, which I must admit rivals the annoyance level of the initial whining mentioned)

Considering that I've won the last 3 Turbo rounds I've played, jealousy has nothing to do with it. I just find Peace's posts about how he was attacked annoying.

Volk, you certainly owe PA an apology for starting this uproar over absolutely nothing; infact, over the 7 - 8+ years I've known you, this is most certainly a new side of your personality that I hope to not see again. Sure, it was funny the first 3 times-- but really??

I think I've only made 3 posts on the matter. Maybe 4. Now please get off your high horse.

QuoteThis is ridiculous, you know how newer folk react when a topic is under the microscope, you've turned this into something big and bad and ugly, intentionally or not, you should regret your actions. Is this how the upcoming generation was raised? conforming together for no good reason other than "he plays differently"? Are we in public school, must you pick on the guy who's "different"? You should be ashamed for being the ring leader of this little circus.

I regret nothing I've said. You, Peace, I, every RWLer has ripped on each other since the place started. The only thing I regret is not being able to be on more, to kill this thread before it got to 4 pages. I have to work, so I just can't be on as much as I'd like. Now please stop being a sanctimonious hypocrite.

QuoteIf Volkov didn't bring this interesting fact to light, these noobs would be content attacking each other, sending pointless messages back & forth entailing their war plans, threatening each other etc...completely oblivious. Now that he's poked fun at it to the point that it's the "cool thing to do" among noobs, they use this to fuel their own entertainment.

I'm supposed to feel sorry about this for some reason? I pointed out something I don't like, what people do with it is their own responsibility.

QuoteWe all know this. Thanks Dan, your sadistic endeavor fulfilled yet? btw, you're so endearing. I wanna be like youuuu

Sadistic? Wow. You've gone a bit overboard here. If you think I wasn't posting because I was enjoying it, you thought wrong. I am only just now getting up to date on what's been happening.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES