Bounty Hidden Fox (#16)

Started by cloud, December 05, 2011, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Raggon

Hey, lay off on Hidden Fox. Is it really worth destroying him when he would have aided you more than than you could get by killing him?
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

The Masked Wolf

Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Peace Alliance

Continuous aid to anyone who doesn't kill people!

The Masked Wolf

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 05, 2011, 03:06:38 PM
100bil to whoever kills sharptooh!

whateteretrseoi

I hope that's a joke! Besides which shouldn't I be worth more like 200 bil  :P

The Masked Wolf

Sharptooh

Quote from: The Masked Wolf on December 05, 2011, 03:15:25 PM
whatever...50bil

50 bil to what?

And in all seriousness, I can't understand why people are bent on killing PA / attacking PA into oblivion; he adds an interesting dimension by playing passively, whilst helping out newer players and he's always been pleasant in whatever dealings I've had with him.

Uiblis

Pretty sure they're all joking. Most of them, at least.  :)

I don't mind Peace playing passive too much; he doesn't perform any offensive actions so it's simply impossible to call him out for an action in game. Just pretend he isn't there, if it bothers you.

What volkov calls "whiny posting" has some significance, but like his existence in-game, you can really just ignore it...

I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

The Masked Wolf

ah gave him like 1,000,000 rats...and he defended against me...his first act of aggresion

Sharptooh

Quote from: The Masked Wolf on December 05, 2011, 03:25:06 PM
ah gave him like 1,000,000 rats...and he defended against me...his first act of aggresion

Aggression implies attacking not defending.

Besides which why you'd want to aid him 1mil rats to destroy them I don't know  :D

Wolf Snare

honestly, can't you see where PA is coming from? I admire his restraint day after day of getting harped on, over attacked and ridiculed by Dan-- it's blatantly obvious they are all doing it to get a rise out of him. I reckon Volky is jealous of PA's consistent succession with passive playing/ he finds it utterly hilarious that he can get under PA's skin (I admit, he has his moments of hilarity, but it's childish & truculent, not to mention pointing out the whining has become a sport of it's own for Volk, which I must admit rivals the annoyance level of the initial whining mentioned), Cloud loves stirring the pot, and the mask wolf is just new and along for the ride, wherever that may lead (it seems to change, in polar opposite directions, frequently) either way, we all need to stop picking on poor PA. He kicks arse, doing what he does, which is not easy (Shadow, back this up please, solo play is tedious and requires alot of patience, to say the least) so please stop riding him to get a rise out of him. As Uiblis says, it's much easier to ignore him ingame and otherwise.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Perfectly true. Passive is difficult to do successfully.

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

I'll increase the bounty by another $24bil on PA so now it's $48b

Side bounty on Sharptooth is $1000 and 200m food
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.