Bounty Hidden Fox (#16)

Started by cloud, December 05, 2011, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I am filled with awe and outrage that such negativity could be directed at the most peaceful and loving player.

I don't even think it should be joked about, the laugh is not worth it.

Please understand that there is very little respect for someone who would do such a thing.

Anyone attacking Peace Alliance is someone that I do not want to play this game with and I hope to not be driven away from my favorite website by the stupidity of evil people.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sevah

Hidden Fox robbed me. My bounty is because he made a dire mistake aiding my enemies with my package
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Blood Wake

Perhaps you shouldn't aid the person that aids everyone then.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

cloud

Quote from: Sevah on December 05, 2011, 03:39:12 PM

Side bounty on Sharptooth is $1000 and 200m food

I lol'd. I'll also double that.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

Wake-- vouch. half the imbeciles actually following through with it ingame are completely oblivious to what is going on. People need to carry on with their empires as they would without centering out PA for completely trivial reasons. They remind me of a herd of sheep, all flocking together for no good reason at all other than to fit in with what the other numbskulls find appropriate. Hop on that bandwagon guys.

Volk, you certainly owe PA an apology for starting this uproar over absolutely nothing; infact, over the 7 - 8+ years I've known you, this is most certainly a new side of your personality that I hope to not see again. Sure, it was funny the first 3 times-- but really?? This is ridiculous, you know how newer folk react when a topic is under the microscope, you've turned this into something big and bad and ugly, intentionally or not, you should regret your actions. Is this how the upcoming generation was raised? conforming together for no good reason other than "he plays differently"? Are we in public school, must you pick on the guy who's "different"? You should be ashamed for being the ring leader of this little circus.

sevz, you're the man.

nothing further.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Sevah on December 05, 2011, 03:39:12 PM
Hidden Fox robbed me. My bounty is because he made a dire mistake aiding my enemies with my package

Sorry Sevs, I should have been more clear. When I said your aid would be "put to good use," what I meant was that I would be giving it out. That is something I have been consistent about for years as Hidden Fox.

To be fair, you gave me the aid without restrictions. There is no betrayal there.

[edit] Had there been restrictions, I probably would have rejected the aid. Not for lack of appreciation, but because it goes against my mission [/edit]

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 05, 2011, 03:51:01 PM
Are we in public school, must you pick on the guy who's "different"? You should be ashamed for being the ring leader of this little circus.

It's important for children to learn at a young age that assimilation is necessary in order to succeed. And by succeed I mean fill that perfectly placed niche in the world that the government/media finds convenient at any given time.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Sevah

*PULLS A FLAMETHROWER*

Chops anyone?

It was Cloud that set the bounty, sharpy increased it then I doubled up.

As for PA, it wasn't betrayal, minor deception. If I knew the cash and food would get sent off you probably only woulda got loyalty

Wolf Snare

tsk tsk peacey. how much did we lose rick
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Sevah on December 05, 2011, 03:56:02 PM
*PULLS A FLAMETHROWER*

Chops anyone?

It was Cloud that set the bounty, sharpy increased it then I doubled up.

As for PA, it wasn't betrayal, minor deception. If I knew the cash and food would get sent off you probably only woulda got loyalty

You misread sharptooth's post, as did I. He put the bounty against anyone that killed hidden fox, therefore attempting to protect PA.
-Kilk

Sevah

About 10b and 500m food.  50-100 turns

And Sharptooths bounty increased to $500,000 with 500m food +$1000 and 200m food

Shadow

Just a disclaimer for any newer players who decide they want to take this: historically, bounties are just hot air. The chances of one of these actually getting paid on the offchance that you do the kill are pretty slim.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

I love you Sevz.

Sorry for my behindedness and asking, but how was this started by Volkov?

h

cloud

Quote from: Shadow on December 05, 2011, 04:01:24 PM
Just a disclaimer for any newer players who decide they want to take this: historically, bounties are just hot air. The chances of one of these actually getting paid on the offchance that you do the kill are pretty slim.

I'm very honorable when it comes to payment.
-Kilk

Uiblis

Quote from: Blood Wake on December 05, 2011, 04:01:44 PM
I love you Sevz.

Sorry for my behindedness and asking, but how was this started by Volkov?

After Peace posted about being attacked and sacked and what not volky accused him of "whining" and ridiculed him for being passive.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem