Bounty Hidden Fox (#16)

Started by cloud, December 05, 2011, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Sharp you would have lost if I hadn't signed up. :P I agree though, considering the quality and quantity of members, Snare, any complaining is ridiculous. Get your act together for this round.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

I couldn't care less about last round sharpy I was just ruffling your feathers ;)

Quit whining and pointing fingers though; what Shadow said concludes that argument-- it'll be fixed once again, stop dwelling, k?

How do you guys reckon Death and Hrunting are NOT neck & neck? the scoreboards prove there isn't much distancing them... Unless ofc some members of Hrunting are infact holding onto dear pixel memories?? hmmm rakey?

edit: after refraining from a colourful reply to the likes of you firetooth, kindly mind your own business and get your own act together. I'd be glad to duel you to zip your lip?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 14, 2011, 04:54:56 PM
I couldn't care less about last round sharpy I was just ruffling your feathers ;)

Fair enough, I need to get better at judging posts, sarcasm and such is difficult over the internet . . .

Quit whining and pointing fingers though; what Shadow said concludes that argument-- it'll be fixed once again, stop dwelling, k?

Whining? We're talking about rule breaking by one (possibly two) veterans of the site that have no reason to have not known what they were doing is against the rules.

The point that it'll be fixed in the future is irrelevant, unless your blaming the rule breaking on the admins rather than the players?

Anyway, I've made my point, I don't get to decide on such matters so I'm just going to leave it there.

edit:
Quote from: Firetooth on December 14, 2011, 04:52:40 PM
Sharp you would have lost if I hadn't signed up. :P I agree though, considering the quality and quantity of members, Snare, any complaining is ridiculous. Get your act together for this round.

Ok Firegoose, you helped too ;)

Firetooth

No thanks Snare, dueling is pointless in a game based entirely round math where ability has a definite cap. I also don't really have the time at the moment. Seems I don't have an act to get together, though, as the last two rounds I've played I've been a key part of the winning teams, where as you failed to win a turbo round where you had about 2/3 of the active veterans on your team. ;) It is also totally my business as I played the round, even if only for about 5 days.

Anyway, it's not really worth getting so aggressive about Snare. Have a good round. :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Sharptooh on December 14, 2011, 05:00:37 PM

Whining? We're talking about rule breaking by one (possibly two) veterans of the site that have no reason to have not known what they were doing is against the rules.

The point that it'll be fixed in the future is irrelevant, unless your blaming the rule breaking on the admins rather than the players?

Quit putting words in my mouth. The "rule breaking" was made possible due to a malfunction in the code carryover from last round; no one is to blame. The fix has been implemented in recent rounds, and for some strange reason it's disappeared--it's still no ones fault, nor did I ever imply it was. It's unseemly of you, after so many years here, to suggest such idiotic claims directly implying I blamed the admins for anything.

Since you're so eager to start waving the ban hammer around, just know when to interject, and when to let things go; especially when one of the staff who is quite literally in charge (an impartial admin, who's in the victims clan nonetheless) has dismissed the idea & possibility of foul play. Guilty until proven innocent? Not RWL etiquette. stop enforcing your two scents everywhere you think will tolerate it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, which I very well may be due to absence over the last year-- I don't believe it's set in stone that these actions are specifically off rules (dropping clan within 72 hrs of accepting new members) ..Again sharpy, pipe in if I'm mistaken (as mentioned above, now would be one of those times for you to interject with something useful) BUT I believe a fix was put in to prevent actions like those, I don't recall them ever specifically being banned from taking place.

I guess it was a mixup and code got left out-- dont take this one personally, rebuild your net if you were effected, there is no need to be upset when Shadow himself said it's in the past. I suggest you keep my name and my supposed implementations out of your mouth too, to save us both the hassle.

Quote from: Firetooth on December 14, 2011, 05:07:00 PM
No thanks Snare, dueling is pointless in a game based entirely round math where ability has a definite cap. I also don't really have the time at the moment. Seems I don't have an act to get together, though, as the last two rounds I've played I've been a key part of the winning teams, where as you failed to win a turbo round where you had about 2/3 of the active veterans on your team. ;) It is also totally my business as I played the round, even if only for about 5 days.

Anyway, it's not really worth getting so aggressive about Snare. Have a good round. :)
-

Keep tooting your own horn, I'm still not sure if you're trying to convince me that you're something special, or yourself...

I ran about 2500 turns last round, and my personal life & time spent away from this game really have nothing to do with you. You think whatever you want, I won't be losing sleep over it. Really, if you want to base your judgement of my skill level, or my personal involvement in last rounds' affairs off of half assed assumptions that you've concocted in your head, then allow those figments of your imagination to lead the way. Anything that concerns me, or reality in general-- just go ahead and mind your own business.
Oh, a tip for next time-- if you're throwing uneducated opinions around to base your argument, you appear as both weak-minded and egocentric.

Honestly though, your unfounded sense of self importance doesn't make me think you're any less of a joke when it comes down to it. The colossal hunk of hot air you've blown since you've come to RWL has been reinforced by a small fraction of the skill you let on, & therefor I advise you to think a little longer in the future before you impulsively jam on your keyboard to boost your self confidence. You're the very quintessence of inept  in /my/ opinion.  :o \sarcasm.... See? I can also make assumptions.

For what it's worth, despite your pigeonhearted excuses, I would certainly love to see you on the battlefield one on one. You're potentially more feeble-minded than I thought-- math is not the only factor in winning a promisance game. Each & every situation demands an adapting skill level to best suit any given situation, little tricks & techniques can make game altering differences esp in war--but I wouldn't expect you to understand, playing a key (yet miniscule, dare I say microscopic?) role in "winning" & all. I guess I just wasn't aware that henchmen could their mouths so wide.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Firetooth on December 14, 2011, 05:07:00 PM

To be fair I was pretty much focused on stealing all of their cash last round.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

I honestly have no idea why Snare and the tooths are going at it. Neither side was involved.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Quote from: Uiblis on December 14, 2011, 03:40:09 PM
Disagree with "neck and neck."  :)

And btw, that was a pretty nice takedown by sevz and co, but dropping the clan later was just bad.

Clan of 4 vs. 5...and the four don't have the player experience that the five have....i'd say Death wasn't doing too shabby.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Peace Alliance

It's true, Death could benefit from training some of their low-ranking players.

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Peace Alliance

Well you have been benefiting, right?

The Masked Wolf

Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Sevah

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 09, 2011, 12:41:47 PM
That's a good point kilk. His reg attacks make a lot more sense then his turbo one's. But the point i was making is that his harassing is not likely to stop (hence me going on vacation), and that I didn't somehow scare him away from the game by using kind gestures.

I reckon turbo can do without this humble gesture you've got going on. People follow strength. Everything in this topic says you lack the heart to fight back and that you take it like a jail tart.
"Pass the parcel boys, this one likes it"
Your preaching like a pipsqueak in a stampede.

Come join the darkside brother. We'll protect you and you can redeem the honour your warlord deserves.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Rakefur

All 314 of your posts crack me up.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

The Masked Wolf