Death

Started by Truth, December 03, 2011, 09:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

I think he is just staying in character. Unless that is normally how he types  ???
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Uiblis

The former, he had bad spelling but at least normal conventions on a first account.

Then he made a second account with a new name, and started with that weird accent thing.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYour personal issue with me doesn't validate his attacks. Attacking me was not smart - he had better targets to chose from. Even scouting will be more effective then attacking me at that point. If you attacked me yourself it would just further convince me of your true lack of logic, strategy, and comprehension.

Yes, Peace, that's what it is. Or maybe I'm just tired of you constantly whining about being attacked. It's a war game. If you want to try and play passive, fine, but don't expect others to constantly cater to you. I don't have an issue with you, I have an issue with your play style and the posts you make because of it. As we have been saying for a long time, it's Redwall: WARlords, not Redwall:Passivelords.

QuoteMasked wolf is a noob and/or somebody is giving him a motivation. Given your strange obsession with me playing passive, Volkov, I am inclined to suspect your paying noobs to attack  me...

LOL. Nope. I don't care anywhere near enough to do so. I'm more concerned with doing what I can to win the round.

QuoteVolkov if you would just ask as mature as everyone else on these forums then these conversations wouldn't be so long!

I think you mean "act" mature, and from where I am sitting, I am the one acting mature. Whining is immature. That is what you are doing Peace. Whining. Mature people don't complain every time something happens to them, especially if it's an extremely common part of the game, like being attacked for land. If your strategy is so fragile that simply being attacked for land messes it up, get a new strategy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Masked Wolf

so...i have ben reading about me and have decided to stop the acent. and sorry for attckin you
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Shadow

don't be sorry, it's part of the game. Peace just doesn't like it when things don't go his way with his passive strategy ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Masked Wolf

Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Peace Alliance

Look, I realize that it makes you guys uncomfortable that I would defy social normality by playing passively. Bit please don't misrepresent me. The guy was devoting most of his turns to attacking me. This probably works out well for you, because while he wastes his time you take the top ranks, but it wasn't good for him. Furthermore my style of play - which you struggle so valiantly to respect - is to help people like Masket Wolf. So when I comment on the fact that he is wasting his time attacking me, it's  because it doesn't benefit anyone... Except you folks on the top...

The Masked Wolf

this is a interesting debate...

Durza

Peace has a point there.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

Masked wolf - it is perfectly true that attacking someone at already low land is sill, because you hardly get anything out of it. Always attack the person with the most land that you can break.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Masked Wolf

Wolf Snare

13 of the 39 players in the game are currently online. :O sweet
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Uiblis

Annoying.

Too many people online = not polite to attack = delayed run  :P
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

The Masked Wolf

cloud

Quote from: Uiblis on December 05, 2011, 03:49:24 PM
Annoying.

Too many people online = not polite to attack = delayed run  :P

All that says to me is "How many people can I irritate".

Wel RWL Gods...challenge accepted.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...