Death

Started by Truth, December 03, 2011, 09:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth

Death is recruiting experienced indys/leaders who can teach. Message Rev, Ungatt, or the Masked Wolf.
Eine alte Störung ist immer populärer als eine neue Wahrheit.

Sevah

This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

The Masked Wolf

sure...by the way are ye  Revalation "Truth"
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Briar

Translation please  ???
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

Quote from: The Masked Wolf on December 04, 2011, 07:40:26 AM
sure...ny tha way are ye  Revalation "Truth"

While I applaud your effort to post in character, I think we would all appreciate if you took the time to proofread your posts so that the consonants and punctuation are all in the right place.

Translation would be: sure... by the way, you are Revelation, Truth?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Wolf Snare

play nice shadow, he's younger.

death sucks! ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Death is just a noob clan. The Masked Wolf has attacked me 97 times so far this round. This means that he is focusing the majority of his runs on attacking a passive player with very little land... Where this is getting him I don't know. But it's sure making it hard for me to be any use to the people who ask me for aid.

lol, he just attacked me down to 2.2k land. That's the kind of thing you do when you're trying to kill people. Why on earth would he waste his time??

Gen. Volkov

Quotelol, he just attacked me down to 2.2k land. That's the kind of thing you do when you're trying to kill people. Why on earth would he waste his time??

Because you are an easy target with no defenses? Because he knows all you will do is whine about him attacking you? There could be any number of reasons, but the point is, he's not stupid to attack you. I, for one, applaud him. I would still be attacking you myself, except your NW is now too low for me to hit you. Have fun playing passive Peace.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Your personal issue with me doesn't validate his attacks. Attacking me was not smart - he had better targets to chose from. Even scouting will be more effective then attacking me at that point. If you attacked me yourself it would just further convince me of your true lack of logic, strategy, and comprehension.

Masked wolf is a noob and/or somebody is giving him a motivation. Given your strange obsession with me playing passive, Volkov, I am inclined to suspect your paying noobs to attack  me...

Shadow

He attacked me to low land early. I am inclined to think he is just trigger-happy.

Ian2424

No,he's just new to the game.He doesn't know that you shouldn't  attack people who have low land.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Shadow

Indeed. New players often see land as a sign of power (and it should be, really) so they prefer to hit lower people who look less scary. There is nothing particularly malicious about it.

Briar

No aggressive intent was meant. He's newer to the game and still establishing where/how to point his blade.

We'll talk to him.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Peace Alliance

OK well thank you all for the clarification. I have been messaging him back and forth and (so far as i can tell, he mistypes a lot, for which I don't begrudge him) I couldn't quite understand why he kept attacking me.

Volkov if you would just ask as mature as everyone else on these forums then these conversations wouldn't be so long!

I'll send Masked Wolf a message ingame to explain about land.