Moving to Cleveland, Ohio

Started by Blood Wake, December 01, 2011, 06:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

Howdy folks, just so ya know, Melodramus and I plan to move to Cleveland, Ohio soon after our January and possible February concerts.

Hoping to see you blokes that are more in that area, we'll be playing shows in all the huge cities just a few hours outside of Ohio.

Let me know if you have any connections in those areas that would be happy to help a Progressive Metal Alternative band as well.

Thanks folks!

http://reverbnation.com/Melodramus

January 20 Tiger Bar Portland, OR
January 21 Tacoma, WA

Idaho, Vegas and San Francisco shows are also being booked for this time.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

I may see you in Portland then....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blood Wake

I was so hoping you'd say that Briar, I won't get my hopes up, but I know you're in the area and it would be absolutely amazing if we got to meet you at our show.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

When are you guys getting in/ leaving?

Technically the 20th is my mom's bday so....yea. =/
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blood Wake

Ah... I don't know the exact schedule yet. We'll probably get there the day of the show, perhaps the day before

h

Rakefur

Quote from: Briar on December 16, 2011, 08:22:00 PM
When are you guys getting in/ leaving?

Technically the 20th is my mom's bday so....yea. =/
Take her to the show (if you think she would like it.)
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Gen. Volkov

If you are going to be in or near Chicago, I might see you. I live in Northern Indiana, but Chicago isn't too far out of my way.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Muse

Am I the only one who lives in the Eastern Shoreboard?
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Gen. Volkov

A) I believe it's known as the Eastern Seaboard, and B) no, you aren't.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Kilkenne

It is likely he knows this and has either ignored it and/or is just posting to make his post count rise.

Gen. Volkov

In that case, he should know that post counts have been erased before, when people have done things like that.

Kilkenne

But post counts are the most important thing. It is our only way to measure parity or disparity. I mean if we ignore wit, competence, grasp of grammatical structure, coherence, the ability to render a complete thought, and handsomeness, that is.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Indeed. I think we should simply remove post counts. Maybe put in some sort of way to track the number of good posts you have made, as voted on by the staff and select responsible members.

cloud

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on December 18, 2011, 05:57:26 PM
LOL. Indeed. I think we should simply remove post counts. Maybe put in some sort of way to track the number of good posts you have made, as voted on by the staff and select responsible members.

Almost all other forums I post on have some sort of rep system, where you can give people rep for good posts and take it away for bad posts.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, I was thinking of that, but then I remembered how horribly it had been abused at a few forums I have been at. I dunno if RWL has the maturity level to use that system as intended.