101 The Spew

Started by Rakefur, November 23, 2011, 05:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

Hmm... ever heard that line about how if you're going to love another, you have to love yourself? It's sort of like that but in reverse.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sharptooh

So in essence you hate yourself?

Unless I'm doing a terrible job of interpreting that.

AoU

You catch on real quick.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

Speaking words of wisdom, Let it be.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

AoU

Briar

I'm color blind. I don't see white.

AoU

THAT MAKES ME INVISIBLE TO YOU

Rakefur

Quote from: Sharptooh on December 09, 2011, 12:27:21 PM
Sorry! Appears I missed this topic somehow 0_o

Quote from: Rakefur on November 28, 2011, 11:59:37 AM
Next up, we have the newly-elected Spa Mod Sharptooth. Mr. Spa Mod, did you have any idea that you would win? And if so, why?

Honestly I didn't think I would win, and I only entered on a whim because I thought people might want what I was offering and I saw no one else offering the same thing.

I thought Neo or Rakefur would win in all honesty, I didn't have a very big presence within the spa room (unlike Rakefur) and I would think Neo has a greater presence than me in the rest of the forums.

In short I don't really know how I won!

Next question!
I understand. Next, what is your main concern in the state of Spa?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

Quote from: Rakefur on December 09, 2011, 01:50:26 PM
I understand. Next, what is your main concern in the state of Spa?

Sorry for the late reply once again Rakefur  :-\

As for the question; activity was a big concern for me in the beginning, although I always had the aim of trying to open up the spa to as many people as possible, the drop in post count recently helped this, I feel a few people who don't usually venture into the spa are doing so once again, and I believe that due to this (and a few other factors) the post count is once again rising, I can see it reaching pretty decent levels within the next week or so (although it's consistently been above 100 a day, which I feel is enough) and I think this will only get better as time goes on, and hopefully as former members of the RSL and suchlike hopefully venture into the spa again.

In short, to begin with I was worried about activity, although I feel as activity has fallen slightly, quality has increased and thus this has spurred growth in the number of posts( if that makes sense? )

To answer any critics of me, I feel that the drop in post numbers was at least partly attributed to Unga and the various trolls that used to post here, Unga barely posted at all the week after I came in to power (except to complain) and the trolls barely posted at all (although I feel this is a step forward rather than back)

Muse

OOOOOOO! OOOOO! INTERVIEW MEEE NEXT!
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Ungatt Trunn II

Activity was fine before you came to power. In fact, it was thriving and maintaining constant growth. Pretty much every new member that became active on the forums during that time also became active in the Spa. As for RSL, well let's just say all their members are more or less gone now. We got Briar, sure. But Night Wolf just visits from time to time and god knows what happened to Krowdon. The rest were gone long before.

So we got some older members who occasionally stray in here to say 2 words and leave. Great. Wonderful. "Slightly", the world you so eloquently used, is an understatement. And quality is subjective. Especially considering we are talking about spam of all things.  But to blame me and some trolls for not posting for the week after you took power NOW is a bit far fetched. Things are pretty much the same. The first few same topics are posted in by the same people saying the same things. Never anything new. Never any new topics. Well, rarely so. Very much less than before at least.
I didn't post because I was busy preparing for the future.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Muse

Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Raggon

I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?