I'm new.

Started by Reguba, November 23, 2011, 01:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reguba

So I joined yesterday and so far I am finding the game pretty fun. I've known about this game before now but just haven't bothered to try it out, and I have to say it's worth it. I was a little lost at first, but the tutorial is very helpful. I guess I'll see everyone on the battlefield!

Sharptooh

Welcome to RWL :)

If you need any help feel free to message me in Regular, I'm Sharptooth there.

cloud

If you need any help you probably shouldn't message sharptooth.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Lady Shael

Welcome to RWL, Reguba! I just aided you a billion cash for introducing yourself on the forums. ^.^

Feel free to message me or anyone else if you have any questions about the game or community. Pretty much all the vets here are more than happy to teach newbies. Glad to hear you like the game so far. :)

How did you find RWL?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Uiblis

Welcome. I'm Uiblis on reg and turbo.

If you become active on the forums, stay out of the spa room for the sake of your sanity.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Kilkenne

No not messaging Sharptooth. Everyone burn all of your message credits messaging Sharptooth.

Firetooth

Welcome. :) If you need any help or such feel free to aid me or any other vets, they don't bite. (except maybe Volk)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

cloud

Quote from: Firetooth on November 23, 2011, 02:03:14 PM
Welcome. :) If you need any help or such feel free to aid me or any other vets, they don't bite. (except maybe Volk)

Pretty sad that you need the noob to Aid You.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Sharptooh

Quote from: cloud on November 23, 2011, 02:04:49 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on November 23, 2011, 02:03:14 PM

Pretty sad that you need the noob to Aid You.

I think he meant message there instead of aid . . .

Quote from: cloud on November 23, 2011, 01:59:36 PM
If you need any help you probably shouldn't message sharptooth.

can he message you instead then?

cloud

Quote from: Sharptooh on November 23, 2011, 02:06:39 PM
can he message you instead then?

I don't really think that would be fair to the rest of you.
-Kilk

Reguba

Well, I suppose I'll message who I like. Oh, I already knew about RWL for a while, but a friend of mine from a redwall themed site called DAB rerecomended it to me.

The Lady Shael

Ooh, nice. :) I was a member of DAB long ago (2000-2001). I'm supposed to be helping them set up a new site actually...I should probably get on that.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Shael is quickly becoming the matron of the revived ROC. She is taking everything over.

But if this is truly the case, why do they not all join RWL? Clearly you require a minister of propaganda.

Ian2424

Hello,I'm Bragoon on Turbo and Ereptor on Regular [I want to change my Regular name]
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Reguba

the new site is set up pretty well. My username is Isaiah on DAB is anyone is intrested.