Voting Results (sort of)

Started by Shadow, November 23, 2011, 11:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

They did go away for a while because of me, actually.

But they came back once I warmed up to them. They haven't really even been that active lately anyway.

Quote from: Shadow on November 24, 2011, 04:43:42 PM
QuoteI suppose I shouldn't really judge as I haven't really been reading the spa room recently
-8495 votes for Sharptooh

That quote is useful  >:D
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Although I suppose that is further proof that I would live up to my promise of not being spa mod.

Besides which whether I have been in the spa recently or not is kind of irrelevant, the people voting are making the choice of whether or not they think a spa mod is a bad idea (not me necessarily)

I trust the voters judgement, they've been in the spa most, they know best which decision to make.

Sharptooh

I feel sorry for Barack Obama . . . politics is stressful, even on a small scale  :(

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Sharptooh on November 24, 2011, 04:46:33 PM
I feel sorry for Barack Obama . . . politics is stressful, even on a small scale  :(

Oh booo hoo. You would be singing a different tune if Bush were still president  >:(

It's a voluntary thing, and I've done it before. Ain't that bad. Just gotta have the right connections  :wink:
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 24, 2011, 04:48:31 PM
It's a voluntary thing, and I've done it before. Ain't that bad. Just gotta have the right connections  :wink:

And a considerable amount of time . . . which I don't have  :(

Ungatt Trunn II

You don't even need that much time. Your posts just have to carry weight.

Basically a lot of rhetoric to make it sound pretty to idiots.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

I would need to be on pretty frequently to keep up with posts, even more frequently if I were to decide to edit/modify/delete posts (I imagine I'd spend a lot of time thinking of witty things to write)

Regardless this will never happen even if I win, I assume you're trying to mold me into dictator spa mod Ungatt  :D

Ungatt Trunn II

That is kinda consistent with my plans. You didn't think I was just gonna hand over spa, did you?

No. Just another long overly complex plan which is supposed to be secret but I doubt anyone cares enough to inquire further. Either way it will be successful, but you taking over makes me have to wait longer than I'd like.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 24, 2011, 05:03:22 PM
That is kinda consistent with my plans. You didn't think I was just gonna hand over spa, did you?

No. Just another long overly complex plan which is supposed to be secret but I doubt anyone cares enough to inquire further. Either way it will be successful, but you taking over makes me have to wait longer than I'd like.

There's always an evil master plan isn't there ::)

Regardless, if it's coming from you, I have faith that it will at least be interesting.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes, it will be entertaining. Even more so if we still have an active Spa and the people involved are still around to take part.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow Assassin

Quote from: Sharptooh on November 24, 2011, 04:46:33 PM
Lol :)