MASS MARRIAGE!

Started by ~>John<~, April 13, 2003, 05:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sha

Hmm. Marriages. Too bad I don't know anyone yet. I shall have to sit here and watch you all and observe and hope somehow, magically, my post count shall become as high as yours. I never was one for posting so much. Alas. But what am I doing talking about posts?

Here, I shall throw rice and be part of the celebration! Wait. Rice is bad for birds. Hmm. Okay, let's see. Oh! I know. I just happen to have a thing of bubbles.. here.. somewhere. Aha! *blows bubbles* Congratulations and the like! ;)

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Is not. Thats a heap of [edit] jeez, I just learnd that!

[edit read the rules]
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Sha

I, myself, would like to know of any cases of birds choking on swollen rice, but I suppose no one would say if it happened, right?

"Oh, the wedding was fine. Had a few casualties, but it was a fantastic wedding." *snickers*

*continues blowing bubbles, posing as if she's actually staying on topic*

Wow. Someone new, who isn't a newbie or a newb or a n00b or anything else like that.
You can SPELL. This makes a change...

Yay! Welcome to RWL!!

Sha

*scratches head* I'm not a newbie? Hurrah! I feel so loved, indeed! Oh, goodness, I'm going to be late to school.

Anyway, thank you for the welcome. *bows*  

calria

*points at Sha*

She's my online friend from WAY back before I even knew what HTML was. She was the one who got me into the Redwall RPG where I met Ragefur, which meant that I got into RWL. *nods* We have been forumming together for years and years lol.

*huggles Sha*
I wuff oo!

Sha

Indeed.

Internet friend? Psh. That almost makes it sound vulgar. No, no, I'm just kidding! *grins*

You are all in debt to me. ;)

Or you want to kill me. I could see that, too. *snickers* I do believe I am going to melt. Excuse me while I do so.

I luff you, also.  

Trident

BlueMoon needs tah marry me.

calria

Sha should marry someone!

Sha

*looks around*

But whom? I don't know anyone.. wait, that doesn't seem to matter, anyway. *shrugs*

You could marry:
Aus
Dead Eye
Ad (if you want to risk being murdered by Cal)
Fingo
Beem
Holbs
John
Ereptor- WAIT! That's a good idea... *scuttles off*

Mark

I'm free! I ain't no newb! you could take me  :D  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

General Austin

I'm free! *shoves and pushes to get in front of line*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Lady Shael

Hm, every time I see the name Sha, I think it's me...^_^ As long as you don't call yourself The Lady Sha, we can keep the confusion to a minimum.  :D
But anyways,
Welcome to the forums, Sha! We need more newbies like you...

[EDIT] *blinks* Interesting...avatar, Cal.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sha

*laughs* Indeed. Nah, I could never be a "lady." My manners are far too rogue-ish. *grins*

And thank you! *bows* I am attempting to blend myself into the lifestyle of this forum, hopefully I shall be able to.

As for marriage.. Hm. Now you all are making it difficult! *hides* I should have never said anything. *laughs*