Austin

Started by Power of Mordor, April 13, 2003, 02:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Power of Mordor

Gone? Defeated? What happened?

TR Shadow

He distroied himself.  He told me =).

Power of Mordor

Why!!!! is he leaving the game? or just starten over?

calria

I very much doubt that Aus would quit! Especially without telling us all!

General Austin

Actually.....Long story.

I was getting bored, and I needed land. I attacked 703 twice for land, and it took alot of acres, but it was only 2 attacks all the same. I sent Menatus lots of stuff since she was my clan leader, and my financial troubles were very bad. minus nine million a turn, to be exact. 703 got back online, decided I was declaring war, and took me out in rats. my finances were horrible, and he was getting the upper hand. I knew he'd win, so I asked for peace. He told me that we'd now see who would win the war. I hated arrogance like that, and I knew he'd keep taking land and taking land, so I quit. Maybe I'll restart, but it's just too hard to keep going on in a game you'll never get high in. Only very good political people can get into the top five, and I'm not one of them.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

Oh no!
*huggles Aus*

General Austin

*snif* Thanks.

Power of Mordor

actually hes a  good friend of mine (real life that is) haha and said he was about to stop!

Power of Mordor

Start over... Big things are happening

Power of Mordor

From the news : you took 9 thusand from him, he took 15 from you!

General Austin

do I know you in R/L? And I'll think about restarrting..

Power of Mordor

send me your #

General Austin

837. Weird name. I'm going to be peaceful, and not going to climb ranks at all, so don't send me anything please. If you want aid, no matter how pitiful the number of stuff you get, talk to me and I'll try to send stuff.

Power of Mordor

wait you dotn want anything!

calria

PoM, discover the edit button- it's your friend, I promise!

...and y'all, take the personal discussions into the messenger systems, praytell.