Moving North

Started by Calantorntain, April 13, 2003, 02:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calantorntain

What ratio of leaders/huts do you need to move north?  I have tried a bunch of times, but it is not working!  Grrr!
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Retto

it's pretty high - about 90. go by the rule that you're safe if you don't get more leaders each turn.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

FunkyFerretGuy

I find it better to stay South...  must be because I have almost no leaders or huts.  <_<  
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Mekko14

Hey you have to have like 6,507 leaders or something close to that get about 7 or 8 thousand leaders then try again and 30,000 loyalty
Kurt shepherd

Pikepaw

It is very tough to move North, I've tried once.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Dead Eye

PikePaw, I like you. You will be out of newb ville soon. You type with good grammer and spelling. But I still claim you as my newb! (My first newb!)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Bran Stoneshield

And you don't like me, Dead Eye? I'm hurt.  :strange-eyed:  
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Slynder Talderhash

If you really want to move north, just destroy your huts until they're equal to your leaders/100. Then move north and build them again. It should take less loyalty if you do that as well. If that doesn't work... Well, I guess you just lose then.
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Pikepaw

Thank you Dead eye  :D   B)  
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Pikepaw

Just destroy like half or so your huts if you fail and try again.

Dead Eye

Pikepaw, I take it all back. At first you were ok. Within maybe your first 4 posts. Now you are annoying. I dislike you. And you are one of the biggest newbies ever!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Pikepaw

Yeah, but where I am almost everybody says' that I'm annoying and that I talk too much. :snicker: Even though I don't get tretted that kindly and then that cruely, very rare with just the cruelness. ::cries::  

calria

Quote from: PikepawYeah, but where I am almost everybody says' that I'm annoying and that I talk too much. :snicker: Even though I don't get tretted that kindly and then that cruely, very rare with just the cruelness. ::cries::
I attempted to correct that post, but I don't understand the last sentence at all- it has no structure, so I'll just go without correcting it.

Pikepaw, here's my advice on how to stop being an annoying newb:

- Stop posting advice to people. You haven't been playing long enough to understand a lot of the game so that you can help others with it.

- Don't post posts that have no real point. That's called SPAM! A post that says "Yeah, do what they said!" or "I Agree," or, "I can't join, but I like Cheese!" is SPAM and shouldn't be posted outside of Spa Room 101... and even then, utterly and stupidly pointless stuff is annoying in there, too.

- Watch your spelling and punctuation- keep our forums pretty. They're OURS, not yours yet. You have to have been here a while to be a mental/emotional owner of a percentage of the forums.

- Don't try to get into forum trends that you don't even really know about. Do you know what CAFI is? Were you here when it started? Nope. Then don't have "I love Cheese!" in your signature, and don't post about it. Give yourself some time to figure it out.

Things to DO:

- Ask questions that have a point- about the game, or the forums, or anything... but when you do, be polite.

- Don't whine. Whining about how we're soooo cruel, or how you got attacked, or how you forgot your lunch today isn't going to make us happy. Instead, ask how you can keep from being attacked, or how to post better, etc.

- Ask an oldbie for help. PM us, In-game us, or AIM us. (Most) of us are happy to help if you want to learn.

- Watch how the rest of us post, and get a feel for the way we treat eachother and act. Each of us posts with our own personalities and traits, but in addition to the general, written forum rules, there are unwritten rules that we follow. Get a feel for what these are, and use them.

Hope this helps!

~your friendly, neighborhood Calria

Pikepaw

Okay I shall listen to your words but I put the cheese part on my signature because I really do love cheese. :)  

calria

*grin*

Once again, Cal saves the day! Huzzah!
(((Now, let's see if this works...)))