Turbo awards

Started by Firetooth, October 29, 2011, 05:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

Yeah but your not counting losses

Trying to protect the land. I spent about 400bil 5days before the round finished.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYeah but your not counting losses

Trying to protect the land. I spent about 400bil 5days before the round finished.

First off, that was pretty dumb of you, since you couldn't protect the land for more than a run, it just ended up being a waste of money, more or less. Secondly, you only had like 600 mil NW, which is about 300 bil cash max. I was dumb too, in that instance, when I accidentally maxed you. Lastly, if you want to count that to your overall produced, that's like 1.6 tril total produced, max, but you didn't have more than 1.3 tril available at the end of the round, and I'm being generous. The real figure is probably close to the 1 tril figure I said back at the beginning of the thread, with maybe another 200 bil in losses.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Preußen

how much does sack take in percentage of your total cash/food etc?

I remember sacking 1bil cash  one time off Sevah last round.

Gen. Volkov

You could have gotten that from less than 200 bil cash, if you were lucky. Don't remember the exact percentages though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

max of 0.5% of their cash, less if you have good leader ratio
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..