Intentional maxing

Started by Firetooth, October 22, 2011, 05:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Quote^ The guy is no newb, judging by his 200bil+ cash stockpiles, so why do this? Shadow raiders I can accept doing this by accident, but this guy must have been doing this intentionally.

It wasn't intentional. I guess it's time to drop the incognito bit. I bought a whole bunch of rats after the first failed attack. I still don't know why 50 mil rats didn't break. I was on max health. So I tried a couple other troop types. I wasn't trying to max him, I didn't realize he had been attacked a whole bunch of times before until it popped up that he was maxed. Ordinarily, 8 failed attacks would still leave plenty of attacks to break. One was a standard, to try and figure out what he had, since I couldn't get an espy.

Also... I was drunk. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Silly Volkov. [cue old age joke]

8 failed attacks is still excessive. That still cuts the amount of attacks by a third.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevah on October 22, 2011, 11:19:48 PM
Watch your allegations chump. Just cos your failing ingame doesn't mean you run to the forums implying i'm cheating

It seemed very suspicious, and I know I wasn't the only one thinking this, now that Volk has cleared it up I know it isn't true.

And please don't call me "chump" Sevah

Sevah

Don't imply my solid defence is suspicious and you've got yourself a temporary deal.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevah on October 23, 2011, 08:08:40 AM
Don't imply my solid defence is suspicious and you've got yourself a temporary deal.

I never implied that your defence was suspicious, only that the fact someone maxed you out was suspicous

Rakefur

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 23, 2011, 05:11:07 AM
Quote^ The guy is no newb, judging by his 200bil+ cash stockpiles, so why do this? Shadow raiders I can accept doing this by accident, but this guy must have been doing this intentionally.

It wasn't intentional. I guess it's time to drop the incognito bit. I bought a whole bunch of rats after the first failed attack. I still don't know why 50 mil rats didn't break. I was on max health. So I tried a couple other troop types. I wasn't trying to max him, I didn't realize he had been attacked a whole bunch of times before until it popped up that he was maxed. Ordinarily, 8 failed attacks would still leave plenty of attacks to break. One was a standard, to try and figure out what he had, since I couldn't get an espy.

Also... I was drunk. LOL.
Could you maybe not play the game while drunk? It reall messed everything up
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Gen. Volkov

QuoteCould you maybe not play the game while drunk? It reall messed everything up

Have you ever been drunk Rakefur? I suspect not. Let me put it this way, when you are drunk, playing RWL while drunk seems like a grand idea. It's only when you sober up that you realize it was not the greatest of ideas. What I'm trying to say is: I'll try, but no promises.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Rakefur

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 23, 2011, 02:31:34 PM
QuoteCould you maybe not play the game while drunk? It reall messed everything up

Have you ever been drunk Rakefur? I suspect not. Let me put it this way, when you are drunk, playing RWL while drunk seems like a grand idea. It's only when you sober up that you realize it was not the greatest of ideas. What I'm trying to say is: I'll try, but no promises.
No. I'm 14 for heaven's sake.

Shadow Assassin

Quote from: Rakefur on October 23, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 23, 2011, 02:31:34 PM

No. I'm 14 for heaven's sake.
So what? Nah im just kidding

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNo. I'm 14 for heaven's sake.

I had at least tasted alcohol by the time I was 14. But, yeah, I figured.

Sevah

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 24, 2011, 01:40:51 AM

I was an alcoholic with thousands of dollars from hustling smokes and rollin dice in alleyways

Shadow Assassin

Quote from: Sevah on October 24, 2011, 02:59:18 AM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 24, 2011, 01:40:51 AM

I was an alcoholic with thousands of dollars from hustling smokes and rollin dice in alleyways
And your proud of that?

Sevah

never mentioned pride but I remember those days. life was rough but I was rougher, these days i can get someone beat down without lifting a finger. seems like the world turned soft and it's my oyster.

As for the intentional maxing, i change my story

I asked volkov and the others to attack me and fail on purpose, they didn't ask questions they just did it knowing it was foulplay. Gonna do it again for your sake but it'll be different randoms

Rakefur

Shadow Assassin

I was never asked to max him.