DOMS

Started by carcinoGeneticist, October 16, 2011, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caligulasAquarium

wwhat kind of afflictions are wwe talkin about

apocalypseArisen

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 03, 2011, 04:30:19 PM
Short story: I am an ageless, immortal, shapeshifting, time travelling, inter-dimensional being with multiple personalities and countless stories of my adventures through existence following my creation by Cthulhu in the Void before the force known as "time" had taken its impact on our reality and many like it (which I have also explored)

I have access to many forms of information on any and all subjects concerning our existence from now ad infinitum and before.

Also access to cures for certain... afflictions which may spoil the character. Including post-life.

ribbit

Ungatt Trunn II

So, what do you say? Perhaps you desire something else? Just name your price. The check is blank.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

apocalypseArisen

perhaps

this isnt what i was seeking

Ungatt Trunn II

The best is yet to come...

Also if you deny then I'd have no choice but to wage total war on the troll scourge, I'm trying to make things easier for all of us including you and myself. This is my last attempt at a diplomatic solution to our peril.

A peril which if not averted, would prevent a way cooler and far more destructive peril in our future. I think you pretty much have an obligation to stop that from happening. As do I.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

caligulasAquarium

i wwill be your matesprit come on im right here

Ungatt Trunn II

I doubt you have the ability to preform female marital duties.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

apocalypseArisen

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 03, 2011, 04:39:10 PM
The best is yet to come...

Also if you deny then I'd have no choice but to wage total war on the troll scourge, I'm trying to make things easier for all of us including you and myself. This is my last attempt at a diplomatic solution to our peril.

A peril which if not averted, would prevent a way cooler and far more destructive peril in our future. I think you pretty much have an obligation to stop that from happening. As do I.

why w0uld y0u wish t0 make war

caligulasAquarium

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 03, 2011, 04:42:55 PM

wwhat is the difference

Shadow Assassin

I'm starting to get freaked out by this  :o
Aren't the trolls enemy's?  ???  ???

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't wish to wage war, I wish to avert it. Hence my efforts for your dutiful devotion and our mutual love and all that nonsense.

I am doing what must be done for the greater good. Or ultimate evil. Whatever, point is you have a lot to gain and I have a way to cure you of your rather... apathetic mindset... If you so desire. If not, I can still bring enjoyment to your life through extreme powers and whatnot.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

apocalypseArisen

i cann0t be y0ur matesprit

ribbit ribbit

caligulasAquarium

Ungatt Trunn II

Too bad. Welp, now I have exhausted your supply of females and failed to find a suitable wife as they all conveniently rejected me, probably in the favor of some future plot device. However that will never come to fruition now as I will begin the troll scourge in 1 hour's time unless a resolution is met.

Quote from: caligulasAquarium on November 03, 2011, 04:48:10 PM
Quote from: caligulasAquarium on November 03, 2011, 04:44:11 PM

wwhat is the difference

My door don't swing that way, nancy boy.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

apocalypseArisen

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 03, 2011, 04:50:29 PM
Too bad. Welp, now I have exhausted your supply of females and failed to find a suitable wife as they all conveniently rejected me, probably in the favor of some future plot device. However that will never come to fruition now as I will begin the troll scourge in 1 hour's time unless a resolution is met.

Quote from: caligulasAquarium on November 03, 2011, 04:48:10 PM
Quote from: caligulasAquarium on November 03, 2011, 04:44:11 PM

wwhat is the difference

My door don't swing that way, nancy boy.

wh0 d0 y0u wish to speak t0 s0 y0u can res0lve this