Started by carcinoGeneticist, October 16, 2011, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apocalypseArisen

caligulasAquarium

wwell that depends

hey aradia

apocalypseArisen

Ungatt Trunn II

Welcome, candidate number 0439. You are given the once-in-a-lifetime chance to be wife, or "matesrdfsfewhatever" to me, Ungatt Trunn II, Mod of Spa, Commander of the Spa Federation.

Your duties will be whatever the hell you want I just don't care anymore. I'll give you a b-52 and let you bomb the neighboring tribes if you wish. Or something more homely, like making me sandwiches and taking care of the brood while I conquer the forums. It is up to you.

The reason for this unity would be both to have those duties above fulfilled, and to bring peace between our kinds so we can all work for a common goal with our combined power.

If monetary compensation is needed to acquire your companionship, it's just a shot away.

Do you accept, or have any questions/objections?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

apocalypseArisen

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 03, 2011, 04:08:44 PM
Welcome, candidate number 0439. You are given the once-in-a-lifetime chance to be wife, or "matesrdfsfewhatever" to me, Ungatt Trunn II, Mod of Spa, Commander of the Spa Federation.

Your duties will be whatever the hell you want I just don't care anymore. I'll give you a b-52 and let you bomb the neighboring tribes if you wish. Or something more homely, like making me sandwiches and taking care of the brood while I conquer the forums. It is up to you.

The reason for this unity would be both to have those duties above fulfilled, and to bring peace between our kinds so we can all work for a common goal with our combined power.

If monetary compensation is needed to acquire your companionship, it's just a shot away.

Do you accept, or have any questions/objections?

I d0nt think this is a g00d idea,

ribbit.

Ungatt Trunn II

If you accept, I will give you an entire warehouse full of objects to break for all eternity.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow Assassin

apocalypseArisen

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 03, 2011, 04:13:03 PM
If you accept, I will give you an entire warehouse full of objects to break for all eternity.

tempting.

but we are n0t t0 be matesprits. 0ur fates d0 n0t all0w f0r this.

Ungatt Trunn II

An entire city that is full of glass buildings that you can break for all eternity.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

apocalypseArisen

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 03, 2011, 04:16:52 PM
An entire city that is full of glass buildings that you can break for all eternity.

again, tempting

but it is n0t t0 be

i have n0 redr0m feelings f0r y0u

caligulasAquarium

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on November 03, 2011, 04:14:02 PM
Accept red dude.

aradia isnt a dude

i wwill accept the redrom howwevver

or blackrom i dont care

Ungatt Trunn II

I shall grant you the infinite ability to BREAK the very FABRIC of spacetime in all instances of existence, even those preceding space and time.

And why not? We have much in common despite common dismissal to the fact.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

apocalypseArisen

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 03, 2011, 04:21:47 PM
I shall grant you the infinite ability to BREAK the very FABRIC of spacetime in all instances of existence, even those preceding space and time.

And why not? We have much in common despite common dismissal to the fact.

h0w d0 y0u kn0w i w0uld like that ability

Ungatt Trunn II

Short story: I am an ageless, immortal, shapeshifting, time travelling, inter-dimensional being with multiple personalities and countless stories of my adventures through existence following my creation by Cthulhu in the Void before the force known as "time" had taken its impact on our reality and many like it (which I have also explored)

I have access to many forms of information on any and all subjects concerning our existence from now ad infinitum and before.

Also access to cures for certain... afflictions which may spoil the character. Including post-life.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Rakefur

He also (allegedly) has access to the secret forum of the forum gods.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012