The killings

Started by Sharptooh, October 11, 2011, 11:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

Quote from: Sharptooh on October 17, 2011, 04:50:46 PM
Sevah, are you an idiot? Or just playing up to it?

I'm a really smart idiot.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sevah

*Sevz clicks like*

Best part is SharpishTooth didn't think it through. I'm defending champion and I've held quality empires ten years on and off. I search for every competitive edge available and I'm confident there's no one to match my mastery. I take pity on veterans and give deliberate pointers knowing if they get good enough they might be worth robbing.

[edited]

Sevah, keep it civil on forums.

Shadow
Modding

Twilight Shadow

This ranting about sevah is still going on since I left...nothing has changed around here I see. Yes he is good, get over it( no offense to anyone). He plays the game well even if you dont like how he plays but in the end he plays almost a perfect round....*cough* other than raging *cough*

@sevah: Keep up the good gameplay. Nice to see someone that plays the game for the game and not a social network which is rare now-a-days on here :D

The killings of noobs/newbs should not be tolerated or as someone said early talking about a ban. I would suggest maybe a warning for the time being should be given to the individual or group. The warning should be determined by Shael since she will know who is a noob/newb to some establishment and if it carries on disable or ban the warlord from attacking and that would show them how to use strategy :D

If noobs are killing noobs well that is a different case but this idea, I believe, should work if it is a avg or vet player killing a noob. Cheers!

(Rare appearance by TS....best way to contact is through messages since I get emails for those ;) )

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevah on October 18, 2011, 08:38:40 AM
*Sevz clicks like*

Best part is SharpishTooth didn't think it through. I'm defending champion and I've held quality empires ten years on and off. I search for every competitive edge available and I'm confident there's no one to match my mastery. I take pity on veterans and give deliberate pointers knowing if they get good enough they might be worth robbing.

Sevah, I've never said that you're not a good player (If I have, I probably did it through anger) but you're a seriously nasty person . . . in fact not, someone who's seriously in love with themself, fair enough win a round, don't go touting everywhere that you're the best darn player in the game when you're not.

And we've been through this already, you didn't deserve the win last round I can't be bothered to argue any more about this with you, as you're obviously someone who won't see reason, even when it's shoved straight under their nose.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Sharptooh on October 17, 2011, 04:50:46 PM
Sevah, are you an idiot? Or just playing up to it?

And congratulations on wasting turns presumably trying to kill me in Turbo Ryu, looks like turns wasted there then.
Please refrain from the personal attacks. If you want to contribute to the conversation have something important to say. We can all make our own minds up as to whether or not Sevah is an idiot.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Peace Alliance on October 19, 2011, 05:30:01 PM
Please refrain from the personal attacks. If you want to contribute to the conversation have something important to say. We can all make our own minds up as to whether or not Sevah is an idiot.

Sorry Peace Alliance, I'll try not to let it happen again.

I wasn't in a good mood when I write that post but I won't make excuses, I'm going to end this conversation here and let people make up their own minds concerning whatever rubbish we were arguing about . . .

Sevah

I've taken the lead and next i'm taking your moneys

Firetooth

Not exactly a rock solid defense though...

Sorceror of Baleful Suffering (#6)
Turns (?)   137 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   75 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #1
Workers (?)   284,965
Acres (?)   124,477
Cash (?)   $507,099,273,266
Food (?)   774,248,988
Loyalty (?)   126,142,469
Networth (?)   $661,446,705

Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Marten
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   10%
Rats (?)   97,028,751
Weasels (?)   10,830,841
Stoats (?)   41,776,948
Skiffs (?)   10,081,119
Leaders (?)   12,436,506
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Rakefur

That actually looks pretty good, where are the weak spots?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

Quote from: Rakefur on October 21, 2011, 10:19:28 AM
That actually looks pretty good, where are the weak spots?

He's not got good enough rat defence, I've seen people who could break that a few days ago.

And his weasels are pretty low too.

Durza

I was one, it was rats.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Sevah

I'm impressed you got my stats firetooth, well done. My excuse is that the land was spread and most people were at hitlimit when I ran leaving my leaders downish for an espy.

Wasn't supposed to be a lock it was supposed to slow people down and didn't work yet. Hope I can find a leaderer with coin to rob  >:D or when sharpishtooth runs i can poison a bunch.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevah on October 21, 2011, 08:15:56 PM
Hope I can find a leaderer with coin to rob  >:D or when sharpishtooth runs i can poison a bunch.

Love you too Sevah  :-*

Sevah

Quote from: Sharptooh on October 22, 2011, 06:38:57 AM
Quote from: Sevah on October 21, 2011, 08:15:56 PM
Hope I can find a leaderer with coin to rob  >:D or when sharpishtooth runs i can poison a bunch.

Love you too Sevah  :-*

Nothing suss