Briar

Started by Rakefur, September 25, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

You're not welcome.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You are the Grinch.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Then what manner of beast are ye?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

The kind who gets easily HOMICIDAL.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Right. I'll mark that down for future reffurence. (lol)

AoU

I'm not allowed to educate the Spa, every time I do I get banned.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

Dude. I'm a Spa Mod. Do you know what kind of power this grants me?

Less than Monsignor Modface I can tell you that. Probably because I am DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED!  >:(

Anyway, you never got banninated. Only temporarily binded into a ball of unlovableness.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

No, I was banned for quite some time, don't remember I had to start a different account? Also the Monsignor thing was gold.

Besides, I don't want to educate people... they might end up like me, and being me is usually kind of scary.

Krowdon

when did you get unbanned?

AoU

I don't quite remember when it happened, but I basically talked with Peace and he did me a solid.

Krowdon

I remember you. From a while back. lol.

AoU

Ungatt Trunn II

We need people like you. Hence why you are Minister of Education.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Lo, and it came to pass that AoU imparted upon the masses his wisdom, and the teachings were passed from generation to generation until all were morally corrupt and legally insane. And it was good. Oh was it good.