New game Shael and I are working on a new game

Started by The Dark Servant, September 24, 2011, 02:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ryu

herm derp, can i p[lay dis gameh anytimeh soone????

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Krowdon

I've seen her. Just shoot her a message with this topic. She'll see it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Krowdon

I wish Shael would come around here a little more. Oh well. People have lives.

Ryu

we all got lives :P some got busy lives that dont have the capacity for the internet

Krowdon

Ryu

nbah, if you got work and school in the same day you either call it a night or bust an all nighter trying to reply to people online, then you end up feeling sluggish the next day, which is not cool

Krowdon

*does classwork* *posts late sometimes*

Like a boss.

Ryu

i learned my lesson, i get this hangover-esque sickness

Krowdon

Ryu

Krowdon