And again

Started by Rakefur, September 22, 2011, 04:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakefur

And yet again Pip and Ryu joined their forces and KILLED me. I'm actually annoyed now, not enough to ruin our friendship, but believe me, I'm pretty mad.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Firetooth

Pick up the pieces and move on like I've had to, I ended up switching to indy in the end and it's working out nice so far.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

Or you could hold grudges through multiple rounds, and complain on the forums a lot. Also like Firetooth has done. The monster under the bed is Kilkenne diplomacy. It's just a matter of time before it comes out again.

Kilkenne

Let me double post here to say that I hope that this made Firetooth irritable enough to not just ignore me as he normally does, but make an unintentionally hilarious rage post.

Pippin

quit crying, so we killed you its not as if your the only one.

i remember you killing firetooth a while back anyway.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Shadow Assassin

Yea it doesn't matter because as soon as I get back from my holiday im gona kill Pippin

Rakefur

*crying* I nevwer kiwed anyone.

Dude, Ryu you're out of my clan in reg. I'm not talking to either of you ever again.
Quote from: Shadow Assassin on September 23, 2011, 03:43:10 AM
Yea it doesn't matter because as soon as I get back from my holiday im gona kill Pippin
They won't be alive then.

Pippin

dont talk to me over a kill on turbo haha im not gonna say sorry theres no need for me to apologies.

keep talking big and saying your gonna kill me, it wont but if it does im on low net so waste your turns haha.

+ you killed firetooth it said so you muppet.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on September 23, 2011, 12:18:01 AM
Let me double post here to say that I hope that this made Firetooth irritable enough to not just ignore me as he normally does, but make an unintentionally hilarious rage post.
Out of curiosity, how come a mod hasn't warned Kilk when he pretty much made a post admitting to trolling? ::) He added nothing to the topic except insulting me.

I can't make a post without Kilkene insulting or provoking me recently. When was the last time I posted in a thread with the sole intention of insulting him? I've tried multiple times to be nice and make up with him (and every time it's been me who's apologized to him), but every time he'll pick up on some minor detail and turn it into a lure or an insult, so, as he seems determind to dislike me, I gave up. To be honest, I get just as much amusement at how predictable his posts are as he does from my replies, and as for unintentionally hilarious, rage-filled posts, well, there's a really funny thing about that...

Quote from: Kilkenne on July 09, 2011, 08:44:13 AM
We've not had a reason to. The entire game is a bunch of idiot leaderers who expect us to do the work for them. It would appear that no one actually cares whether we break the emperor or not. You're all unclanned netting.

Course, it doesn't really matter, does it? The only active people are in the anti-emperor clan, and Shadow is basically abusing the game that he has "balanced" for the last several years to play ion cannon against everyone's net. I don't know why I'd bother playing against him ever. Screw this round. Not worth bothering.

(Look at how mad I am over an internet game.)

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Sorry, I have been rather inactive lately, only skimming through posts. Kilk, please stop tormenting Firetooth. Firetooth, please stop responding. I think you'll find that Kilk gets bored and stops if you stop being defensive.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rakefur

You realize he does it just because you are annoyed by it.  ::)

Firetooth

Quote from: Rakefur on September 23, 2011, 11:37:46 AM
You realize he does it just because you are annoyed by it.  ::)
Yeah, but every once in a while I feel the urge to dismantle his post and respond with a "No u!" The temptation is too hard to resist, though as you and Shadow said, I should just ignore him.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYeah, but every once in a while I feel the urge to dismantle his post and respond with a "No u!" The temptation is too hard to resist, though as you and Shadow said, I should just ignore him.

Not to be mean, but to be honest Firetooth, I don't think you are capable of that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 25, 2011, 03:54:44 AM
QuoteYeah, but every once in a while I feel the urge to dismantle his post and respond with a "No u!" The temptation is too hard to resist, though as you and Shadow said, I should just ignore him.

Not to be mean, but to be honest Firetooth, I don't think you are capable of that.
If he's talking about intellectual stuff, perhaps not.

If he's basically calling me a crybaby/jerk/noob it's not hard. Kilk's not particularly complex, he's self-centered and looks down on people he doesn't like.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIf he's basically calling me a crybaby/jerk/noob it's not hard. Kilk's not particularly complex, he's self-centered and looks down on people he doesn't like.

He's pretty good with words and parsing logic though. Lack of complexity doesn't necessarily mean anything. Some of the best and most profound arguments or statements are quite simple to say or write.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES