Previous topic - Next topic

Preußen

Quote from: Krowdon on September 13, 2011, 07:03:28 PM
Anyway Preußen, good artwork.

Uncle Trunn's cabin? That was Daryn's idea xD

Kilkenne

but you are daryn

Ungatt Trunn II

I would have pulled that pole out of the ground and shoved it up that badger's....
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Preußen

Quote from: Kilkenne on September 13, 2011, 07:32:04 PM
but you are daryn

We're cousins, Kilkenne.

He told me he did an undercover job for you once...I encouraged him to be a backstabber, since he was such a wuss.

Clicked the button myself to declan him xD

Kilkenne

you should probably not admit to playing one another's accounts, it gets you banned you see

(also you are the same person so it's no big deal)

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah they're the same person, separate personalities don't count TRUST ME I checked waaaaay back.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Preußen

Quote from: Kilkenne on September 13, 2011, 07:35:34 PM
you should probably not admit to playing one another's accounts, it gets you banned you see

(also you are the same person so it's no big deal)

Shadow already caught us :P

We both were using one account when he was tutoring me in playing. And then he punched me. And then he got angry at me and gave the account to me. And he yelled at me, using dirty words, even though he agreed to do it.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 13, 2011, 07:36:32 PM
Yeah they're the same person, separate personalities don't count TRUST ME I checked waaaaay back.

Asian people have multiple generations living under one house...still. You'll find that I'm more aggressive than that nincompoop {Daryn} who is reading this right now...easdgdsfgsdfgdsfgsdfgsdf

Ungatt Trunn II

Cool. I don't care.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Preußen

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

seriously it's no big deal like ten of you guys have accounts that you post on in the spa room or whatever that just alternate accounts, this is just your 19th century gimmick account, no shame in it

Ungatt Trunn II

He can't break character, you know that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Preußen

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 13, 2011, 07:40:04 PM
Cool.

Bier?

Quote from: Kilkenne on September 13, 2011, 07:40:53 PM
seriously it's no big deal like ten of you guys have accounts that you post on in the spa room or whatever that just alternate accounts, this is just your 19th century gimmick account, no shame in it

Okay.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Preußen