Wolf Bite

Started by Rakefur, September 12, 2011, 10:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Woah Death, long time no see.

Death posting in a topic about Wolf Bite reminds me of that mini prom wiki "scandal." :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

oh yeeeah, the one wolfbite threatened to sue over

that was pretty funny, just another example of how funny he could be

OMG WHY DID YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER. now i remember when i had to check into his prom history to see if i could verify any of the claims omg.

Firetooth

Lol, I also remember the whole prom wiki died because certain players wrote their own articles. (eg Sevz)

Oh, and me. Though I was modest. ^-^
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

i wouldn't call it a divide really, from what i recall it was only 4 or 5 people who couldn't follow the guidelines

then a few people cried and threatened so much that it got shut down i think? i dunno, that was pretty much forever ago.

Firetooth

Lol sorry I edited my post to "died", originally I think I meant to type dived or something? Didn't mean divide, though some people didn't like it for sure.

Genevieve

Lol, Firetooth, you are hilarious. I've told Sean that his band sucks plenty of times, and he didn't seem to mind, he just accepted our different tastes.

Wolf Bite is a crazy old man.

Kilkenne

Quote from: Genevieve on September 17, 2011, 07:37:05 PM
Lol, Firetooth, you are hilarious. I've told Sean that his band sucks plenty of times, and he didn't seem to mind, he just accepted our different tastes.

no he is literally so offended that he doesn't come here anymore you are a bad person we are bad people

Gen. Volkov

Quoteyou are a bad person we are bad people

This is probably true, but not for the reasons specified. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on September 17, 2011, 08:45:58 PM
Quote from: Genevieve on September 17, 2011, 07:37:05 PM

no he is literally so offended that he doesn't come here anymore you are a bad person we are bad people
I never said that. But w/e. Maybe if your reading comprehension matched your ability to interject sarcasm into anything you type?

Oh and Gen, how does that have anything to do with what was I said? Kilk was the one saying BW would fly off the handle, lol. Suppose any opportunity for people to insult me goes though, huh.

Genevieve

It was just a general comment on the discussion. Suppose any opportunity for you to enter super defensive mode goes though, huh.

Firetooth

Fair point. ^-^

I am quite a defensive person, or at least on these forums, anyways.

wolf bite

Quote from: The Lady Shael on September 12, 2011, 10:28:00 AM
Wolf Bite was a legendary promisance player, and came to RWL near its beginning in 2003 through his son Blood Wake. He became pretty good at the game and eventually retired from playing to write tutorials and teach others. He was a RWL admin for a long time and helped think up new ideas for RWL and helped the game become what it is today (the Pearls of Lutra theme was his idea, for example).

He's also somewhat of a controversial figure. Some thought his playing skills were overexaggerated, and some didn't agree with judgment decisions he made as admin.

He came back within the past year to help Holby and Shadow with a training clan, but some players challenged him, people took things too seriously, misunderstandings occurred, and it stopped being fun for him, so he left. I'm sure he'll still stop by from time to time.

Yup, Yup, About right.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Rakefur

Hi Wolf Bite. Are you going to play the game and pwn all of us?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow Assassin

Wolf Bite come back please :)