The greatest addition to a film ever

Started by Firetooth, September 03, 2011, 02:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I smacked my teachers into submission and chilled in the back row like a boss.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Nonsense, it is a most invigorating feeling. They have no choice but to submit to you and if they don't you hit em harder and if that doesn't work light em on fire or something I dunno.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont feel the need to make others submit to me.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Well at least carry a knife in case someone attacks you. No need to hit em, just stab em right in the jugular.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Or someplace less deadly. Like a rib. Or their waist.

Ungatt Trunn II

Stab someone in the waist? What the hell?

And doing something like that could possible make it worse because you can still strike a vital organ, it just takes them longer to bleed out.

Also that might not stop them. A stab to the jugular stops everyone though. Even tweaked out meth heads.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I hate when you get into the pool and your ribs get cold.

Ungatt Trunn II

I never really noticed... haha.

I mean your entire body gets cold.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

It does. Bt I hate getting my hips and ribcage wet because they hurt a little in the cold. Nothing too bad, just uncomfortable.

Also, BRB.

Ungatt Trunn II

I hate getting anything cold, I like the heat. HEAT! SO I CAN SWEAT AND GLISTEN IN THE SUN! Also because I can actually get a decent tan.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I used to be able to Tan. Not so much now.

Ungatt Trunn II

I always have to have a burn first. Only then can I upgrade to a tan.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I always burn right under my eyes. And my shoulders and chest. Not really anywhere else.

Ungatt Trunn II

I burn on my ears and arms. That's it. Seriously.

However I heal pretty quickly from it and it doesn't bother me that much anyway.
DIE HIPPIE DIE