Dear Ashy (and everyone else, read this thread if you want a thing)

Started by Kilkenne, August 29, 2011, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Almost ten years ago I threw together some RWL-esque sigs. I still owe you one. Man did they ever suck back then, and they are still awful. But here you go!

(It's 2AM here and 3AM where Shael is and we can't find the thread, but we'll find it later and link it, or we won't. WHO KNOWS?)

edit: Shael found it http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=6064.msg93706#msg93706 (lookit how bad those are, least they get better for mine and neo's then I lost interest)

For the rest of you people. If you're someone I talk to ~on the regular~ I probably have something made and I just need a warlord number/name, and I can guess your year, probably. The rest of you, if you want something done, then you need to send me a PM and give me the details of your first warlord on reg. #, name, year you signed up. If you don't remember, then, well, guess as best you can.

READ THIS

If you want to request that I put something specific as the words, feel free to do so. 99.9% chance that I will not use that, and will quote something else or write something else for you. You are leaving yourself to my discretion. And if you don't like what I've written, but I find it hilarious? I'll probably post it in this thread or elsewhere. That is the risk you run in getting these.

Fine print over!

Kilkenne

Here's some more that I threw together so far. I'll probs dump them all here.

Shael

Krowdon

Krowdon

hahaha. Kilkenne, thats epic. Mind if I put that in my siggie?

Thank you for making one. :)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Kilkenne

Quote from: Krowdon on August 29, 2011, 05:21:58 AM
hahaha. Kilkenne, thats epic. Mind if I put that in my siggie?

Thank you for making one. :)

That's what it's for!

Also I'll get to as many as I can as fast as I can, as soon as I can come up with ideas that fit (which isn't particularly hard, it would seem)

Kilkenne

Quote from: Shadow on August 29, 2011, 08:07:25 AM
Me! Me! Shadow (#793) 2002

I think I'll make a more colorful version later, but that's fine for now

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow

The Lady Shael

I think a runner-up tagline for Krowdon's should be "Winning every skiff race since 2009". :p

Also I <3 my banner.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Kilkenne

Shadow

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

aww yeah, this is going in my signature right here RIGHT NOW
Funny though, I do seem to remember someone making me a signature image before...