Pearls of Lutra Theme Details (Sept 2011)

Started by The Lady Shael, August 29, 2011, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etendue

Wow, the last Pearls round I've played was in 2008 while on vacation in Hawaii.

This is going to be awesome

:D

Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Etendue

I can't build on all of my unused land at once. I can build on like 30% at once, then slightly less than 30% each time. 1500 takes me over 20 clicks to build up to like 1200.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Pippin

thats because you haven't got the fund to build all at once.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Kilkenne

Is the Emperor account going to end up clanned? At 301 billion net, he is not attackable until someone gets within 10 times his networth. (31-some-odd billion net, which is unobtainable unless everyone works together, which won't happen)

Rakefur

The emp is not clanned. But Land Farm is.  ???

The Lady Shael

Yeah....that was my fault. Not being a very good judge of creating emps, I made it myself and probably (definitely) made him too powerful. He's supposed to be less powerful than a normal emp, I'll take his stats down a bit tonight. He's supposed to be unclanned.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Land Farm

Thanks. And Rakefur, why am I clanned?
I am so powerful I need neither drink nor food. To feel the warmth of the fire at my feet is enough drink for me. And to feel the cool breezes on my face is enough food for me. You can not even begin to fathom my power. You are like a little ant, that I crush the life out of.

The Lady Shael

You aren't clanned:

Quote18   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#6)   250   $147,401   None   Painted One   Mossflower
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Land Farm

I am so powerful I need neither drink nor food. To feel the warmth of the fire at my feet is enough drink for me. And to feel the cool breezes on my face is enough food for me. You can not even begin to fathom my power. You are like a little ant, that I crush the life out of.

Kilkenne

It's Land farm {Free Land} that is clanned.

Rakefur

Kilkenne

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 29, 2011, 10:11:35 AM
Yeah....that was my fault. Not being a very good judge of creating emps, I made it myself and probably (definitely) made him too powerful. He's supposed to be less powerful than a normal emp, I'll take his stats down a bit tonight. He's supposed to be unclanned.

Drop a three zeros off everything and then multiply it by one and a half. If we're supposed to be killing it, 450m or so should be sufficient, I'd imagine, right?

Rakefur

Quote from: Kilkenne on August 29, 2011, 10:19:34 AM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 29, 2011, 10:11:35 AM

Drop a three zeros off everything and then multiply it by one and a half. If we're supposed to be killing it, 450m or so should be sufficient, I'd imagine, right?
That sounds pretty good.

The Lady Shael

Yeah, he's supposed to be killed in a sufficient amount of time. I'll get around to making those mods soon.