Marten
17 (77.3%)
Magpie
13 (59.1%)
Ferret
14 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Shadow

New races need a purpose. If you just want a race named weasel we could just rename one of the current ones, but it wouldn't actually be anything new ^_^.

I am all for making new races, but they need a purpose (ie, a strategy that revolves around some race spell).

If you guys think up such things, post your ideas!

That being said, I do have plans for a weasel race, but some other changes have to happen before it will be a useful addition to the game, so stay tuned
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ian2424

They should have a round where some fake accounts are good beast [squirrels,mice,hedgehogs,voles,moles,shrews,hares,badgers,and otters.]And you have to kill them.Some of them would be in Redwall which gives a certain number of defense and foraging,since they have walls and an orchard.And they have a bunch of cash,food,but not a lot of troops.And some of them would be in Salamandastron,which has a lot of troops,and has a lot of food,but not a lot of cash.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Shadow Assassin

They should have a round forced clans and there is 2 clans, 1 is good 1 is bad, and both have an emperor, the good emperor is Redwall and the bad one is Cluny. They have to kill each others emp.

Uiblis

Quote from: Ian2424 on November 26, 2011, 04:47:30 PM
They should have a round where some fake accounts are good beast [squirrels,mice,hedgehogs,voles,moles,shrews,hares,badgers,and otters.]And you have to kill them.Some of them would be in Redwall which gives a certain number of defense and foraging,since they have walls and an orchard.And they have a bunch of cash,food,but not a lot of troops.And some of them would be in Salamandastron,which has a lot of troops,and has a lot of food,but not a lot of cash.

Interesting idea, but seeing as there's less than 50 people playing turbo actively, might be hard to pull off.

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on November 26, 2011, 05:14:04 PM
They should have a round forced clans and there is 2 clans, 1 is good 1 is bad, and both have an emperor, the good emperor is Redwall and the bad one is Cluny. They have to kill each others emp.

That would only take a few days if there's only 2 clans, and the emps are clanned.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Shadow Assassin

Ahh true I did not think of that.

Shadow

Actually we have done that before. Traditionally that is called  Fire and Ice round. The emperors can take quite a while to kill off if we stack them up enough to begin with.

Shadow Assassin

Cool, I want to play that round :)

Ian2424

I want to play my round,but since there's not enough people,then :(.There are a lot of popular websites like Addictinggames.com or Tasteofawesome.com where you can post ads for the game.

Durza

Ian that costs money, do you have the money to afford something like that?
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Ian2424

No,but you can raise some.Somehow...

Dark Claws

Remember that ad page I asked a while back? Start a dummy website, get all people who want this, fill the page with ads, and watch the cash eventually come.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Shadow

You guys are more than welcome to start these websites. But I really don't see these things being profitable. RWL is not a high turnover website. We have a few dedicated members, most of whom have no interest in clicking ads. The ad-free quality of RWL is one of the reasons this is such a nice place to me.

Dark Claws

Once again, the ad free atmosphere is why hypothetically we would start a dummy website. And get the people who want this to click and refresh the website, thus gaining the funds to make the thing.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Shadow

So if we start a dummy website, what will motivate other people to actually go there? 10 or 20 people clicking links once a day won't generate much ^_^.

Who pays hosting fees for this website?

Pippin

Quote from: Ian2424 on November 26, 2011, 04:47:30 PM

this sounds like a good idea with some trimming, similar to a round already played with super emps but they could just have name changes to good animals or whatever you chose

QuoteThat being said, I do have plans for a weasel race, but some other changes have to happen before it will be a useful addition to the game, so stay tuned

::) can you tell us some info?
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres