I guess this would be considered an update??

Started by Ereptor, August 15, 2011, 10:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Hello redwall, old friends, foes and farmers ( or happy pony raisers ) :P

It's been a longgggg time.  I bring good news and some old news.  But first the new!  Yes I am spawning a new Emperor!  haha.  The wife and I celebrated our year and a half marriage with the introduction of a new family member.  :)

Well a little about what has been going on.  I am still in school....ughhhh.  I am one year into my PhD.   2 more to go.  I am actually teaching this semester, and am pretty nervous about it.  I never thought teaching would take some much prep work.  I have a lot more respect for them than I ever have.  

As for the old news, I have had a month between classes this summer and did some reminiscing and wandering on the internet and thought....redwall!  So I came back to check it out.  There must be a whole new generation now.  But I still see some oldies.  Anyway about the old stuff.  I saw some postings about rwl history and such and went back through a bunch of my emails from years back to see what I could find.  Yes, Shael, I am going to toot my horn.  One of these days you will have to look back and think, he wasn't all bad........nah.  j/k luv ya shael.  

Ereptor's History ( as far as I could go )

Fall of 2002 -  Leader of TBV.  Trained by Fenix and Germania ( Ereptor's Raiders )

Somewhere between 12/02 - 2/03 there was a reset.

March of 2003  I claimed the throne as Ereptor.  I remember holding the top spot for a few months and then deciding to introduce a theme.  I was allowed to change my name to Sauron and ruled the game until I was defeated by Wolfbite and a tornado ;)  (i couldn't log on due to bad weather and couldn't put my defences up)  sufficed to say wolfbite had already drawn up a brilliant plan and his execution was flawless.  I fell.

I returned as emperor several more times, including one time where the game reset because I grew too powerful.  

Names and terms I served as Emperor

Ereptor's Raiders - TBV- 1-2 months if that
Sauron - Mordor -  6 - 8 months maybe??
Titus - ROME - 2 months maybe?
The Dark Lord - Mordor - 3-4 months maybe??  Eventually the game was reset because of these stats
1. The Dark Lord (#288)
$11,250,000,000 with 900,000 Acres

Anyway, that's what I could recall.  Maybe someone will jot it down and my youngin will someday read of the spoils and plunder his father conquered.  :P  
*Waves to everyone*  Nothing but luv to my redwall friends!

wait....

wait for it........

*Walks into shadow*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

I won't say it this time.

Congrats on the baby! You should give him/her a RWL themed name. When are you expecting, or has that time passed already?

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

*wanted Shadow to say "ouch"* =|

Awww, the legendary Ereptor :) Glad you came back to reminisce and say hi. You're right, there's a whole new generation of players already, and they're pretty good kids. If you ever have time, you should pop in for a Turbo round and show them how it was done in the good ole days.

Congrats on the baby =D (and on getting married! I don't think I was around when you announced it) Hope you introduce your kid to RWL. ^.^ (oh yes we'll still be around)

Don't ever hesitate to come back and check up on us, I'm sure the newbies would appreciate any advice too!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Congrats on the baby Ereptor! Nice to see you back!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Rakefur

Welcome back. You'll see that there are quite a few of us newbies wandering around.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

Krowdon

Hey Ereptor! Congrats on the Baby.

I remember your name from Reg a few years ago. :)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

We never emped in ROME, we just locked the game, and I'm 99.9% sure that you never emped on Ereptor's Raiders. And there was that thing with the Mordor emp.

Basically what I'm trying to say is welcome back, and I'm trying to antagonize you.

Ereptor

Well hello old friend.   You could be absolutely right.   I am getting old...but From what I remember I emp'ed with ereptor's raiders and then got retro to change my name to sauron.   Not to completely toot my own horn.....but I did emp ROME.  ROME was my idea and I handpicked everyone.  Yes we all shared "power" but the net worth was sitting on my account on the number one spot, so technically yes I did.  And ya I'm still a little sore about ROME cause I really liked the idea, but just like Ceaser....well we all know how that went.  *taps claw on desk while staring down Holby*. *grin*
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Kilkenne

Ereptor

I know!  It was the cream of the crop as they say
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

windhound

I, too, was in ROME.

lol.
Glad you're doin' well, 'grates on the baby
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...