$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Firetooth

Maybe I made one too many Micheal Moore Jokes? :( that's a joke incase Volkov reads it, he doesn't actually look like Micheal Moore

One film that was awesome when I was young was final fantasy, haven't watched it for years or played any of the games.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Neobaron

Quotethat's a joke incase Volkov reads it, he doesn't actually look like Micheal Moore

Yes he does.

I have and will continue to make this comparison.

Even to his face.

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Neobaron on August 11, 2011, 11:06:42 AM
Quotethat's a joke incase Volkov reads it, he doesn't actually look like Micheal Moore

Yes he does.

I have and will continue to make this comparison.

Even to his face.

You're braver then I. :P

Edit: Oops. This is one of Firetooth's many accounts for anybody who doesn't know.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ruatine

I watched The Goonies repeatedly as a kid. Rewatched it recently and liked it even more, but that could just be the nostalgia factor.

Princess Bride is another one that I watched a lot as a kid and one that I appreciate more now as an adult. I never read the book until I was an adult (for shame, I know), and it made me appreciate the movie even more. It's such a great adaptation.

Hook is one that didn't age well with me. Loved it as a kid, but I watched it with my cousin a few years ago and ended up reading a book through most of it. It was just terrible. Predictable, plodding storyline and a bunch of bad child actors.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Gen. Volkov

QuoteBecause it depicts ND winning a thing. Surely they must be joking.

ND won the national Championship in 1977, two years after Rudy left ND. Also, they won it in 1973, when Rudy was on the Scout team. It's one thing to hate on ND right now, because they haven't done anything since losing to LSU in the 2006 Sugar Bowl, but you are talking about the Ara Parseghian/Dan Devine years here. During those years they won as many National titles as Florida has ever won.

Volkov is going to go berserk when he sees that. He, like every other ND fan ever, seems to think that Notre Dame will be relevant this year when they've barely been relevant in the last decade.

We'll just have to see won't we? But I don't think it's just ND fans that think ND has the potential to make run this year. Not if the preseason rankings I've seen are anything to go by.

*end "foaming"*

Oh, and for me, Jaws is not nearly as good today as it was when I first saw it as a kid. The shark is so much more obviously fake. I've been spoiled by CG I think.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES