$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Daryn

It's an old Germanic state that was known for its wars....and killing Napoleon in Waterloo.
Pies.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

It's like Russia but with more pee.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

and the Königgrätzer Marsch.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Prussia

I wander onto this board because I posted in here once. My topic is gone, instead I find this.

Quote from: AoU on July 23, 2011, 11:00:35 PM
Doesn't that mean that it sort of sucks?

If you look at the history of Prussia, we do not suck. Do your research.

Quote from: Daryn on August 01, 2011, 08:52:08 AM
Interesting...I see in turbo there's a Prussia, too, though under...Preußen
I assume that is you. Kilkenne thinks I am you. And why is there a picture of a Prussian flag with a cartoon character? You should not mess with the flags of countries.

Quote from: Krowdon on July 29, 2011, 08:01:26 PM
PRUSSIA INVADES VITAL REGIONS!!!

Hey... Wasnt there a Prussia on the forums?

That sounds kinky. Keep that to yourself if that is what you like.

Quote from: AoU on August 01, 2011, 10:13:26 PM
It's like Russia but with more pee.

I am starting to dislike you.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 01, 2011, 10:14:17 PM
and the Königgrätzer Marsch.
Ah! Composed by Johann Gottfried Piefke, if I remember correctly.

Kilkenne

Quote from: Daryn on August 01, 2011, 09:47:12 PM
It's an old Germanic state that was known for its wars....and killing Napoleon in Waterloo.

Inaccurate. They are more accurately known as the archetype of a conservative military-based society where duty to one's country in the form of martial training was stressed (for males) far beyond any other thing in matters of importance. They were no more likely (indeed, they were less likely) than most states at the time to engage in wars, mostly because wars of expansion were costly affairs, and people just didn't want to mess with them. The actual amount of fighting that Prussia did paled in comparison to the amount by the greater belligerents of the era, those being France, Britain, Russia, Austria, and more or less everyone on the continent other than Prussia. It is a result, however, of this respect of their capabilities that they were able to largely browbeat political enemies into submission via threats of force, rather than waging endless wars of conquest. For example, Austria expanded its borders massively during the mid nineteenth century, but eventually was overtaken by Prussia only because of the Bismarck/Bleichröder political maneuvering when they had worn their armies and treasury down to practically nothing.

The more you know.

Dark Claws

Who else can change Spa into UMD? And Napoleon wasn't killed in waterloo.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Kilkenne

Volkov, Shadow, and Neobaron probably.

Shadow

Quote from: Dark Claws on August 05, 2011, 10:18:13 AM
Who else can change Spa into UMD? And Napoleon wasn't killed in waterloo.

Are you asking me to move this to UMD (not necessary), or asking a rhetorical question criticising Kilk's seriousness?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Asking a rhetorical question about my seriousposting in the spa.

Shadow

Kilkenne

I think people assume that effort is required to string more than two sentences together. I think what I typed up there took me two minutes between thought and typing combined. It was liberating.

Shadow

I read an article that said that the internet age and its constant bombardment of more or less random information has collectively sapped our attention span to the point where nobody can concentrate on anything for more than a few minutes at a time. On most forums, this translates into one-line posts that have not been proof-read.

Ironically, reading that article contributed to my lowered attention span.

Kilkenne

Clearly writing more than one line and/or reading it is too much effort to be putting into ~the internet~

KILK YOUR SERIOUSPOSTS ARE TOO LONG YOU CARE TOO MUCH LOL *sunglasses*

ok