Ereptor's New Clan

Started by Well Actually I Do Have a, April 09, 2003, 08:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

*Sighs at some of the people and their stupidity.* First off, the issue of insulting someone by addressing them as gay, homosexual, or anything else in that matter.  It is discriminating against those who are like that.  It also shouldn't be allowed.  In my opinion, anyone who slanders someone with the use of homosexual as a negative term should be banned.  Does anyone else agree with me?
 Second, is the whole deal with people wanting Eruptor dead.  Stop being so jealous of him that you start to hate him.  I do agree the whole calculator thing has worn itself ragged though.  So, to sum it up, stop with the name slinging involving those who are homosexual, and stop with the hate Eruptor thing.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

MediGuy

Well Actually I Do Have A Life, your name is misleading.  If you are so obsessed with taking down Ereptor, then sorry, you don't have a life.
The least expensive pizza is the one you steal. ~nick

Mark

I think that this topic was CRAP! <_<   Everyone who posted on this topic should banned.  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

MediGuy

Quote from: MarkI think that this topic was CRAP! <_<   Everyone who posted on this topic should banned.
:blink: so you want to ban many of the regular forum users and TWO ADMINS?  How can you ban an admin anyway?

Beem

Quote from: MarkI think that this topic was CRAP! <_<   Everyone who posted on this topic should banned.
*Chuckles at Mark's extreme stupidity.* So, you are saying that you should be banned as well?  Maybe you should think about your post before you click "Add Post."  Anyway, this is a current topic so therefore, it is in present tense.  "I think that this topic /is/ crap." ^_^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Mark

I didn't mean the admins! I mean everybody that was calling people names! <_
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

MediGuy

Quote from: MarkI didn't mean the admins! I mean everybody that was calling people names! <_Oh yeah, that is why you said "everyone", right?  <_<

Trident

Oooh...it's mystery!

*don't ask*

Badrang the Tyrant

Trident, that was complete spam!  I like it :D .  

Mark, give a list of who should be banned.

~>John<~

mystery----heeee----
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome