Last Friday Night

Started by Krowdon, July 18, 2011, 02:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Nope because then you end up dreaming some generic dream that you always dreamed you could dream while you're dreaming your dream in your dream.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

That only made a little sense to me.

(On an unrelated note, the music video for 'Stacy's Mom' is not what I expected. O__O)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

We were talking about dreams. Not Stacy's Mom.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Well that's weird because I have dreams about that also this is a dream wake up.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

If this was a dream, that'd mean it was tomorrow.

Ungatt Trunn II

It is. The day the world went to war with the arachnids from Klendathu. And here you are sleeping through it all having a dumb dream. Well when you wake up look on the news and you'll see us BEING INVADED and us also COUNTER-INVADING AT THE SAME TIME FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I was supposed to be with that counter invasion. Why didnt they wake me up?

Ungatt Trunn II

Because you are hidden...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

They suck. I wanted to shoot some aliens too. I got a gun and everything.

Ungatt Trunn II

Do you have a Morita Assault Rifle?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Actually, its a Springfield Model 1861.

Darn thing takes a while to load.

Ungatt Trunn II

It's a muzzle loader. But a .58 MiniƩ ball can do some damage at close range. At any range, really.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I could get killed in that time. Good thing I have 600 HP.

Ungatt Trunn II

A Morita Assault Rifle does 50 damage per second. Build your base noob.
DIE HIPPIE DIE