Then had a menage a trois
Last Friday night
Yeah I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop-op
Whoa-oh-oah

This Friday night
Do it all again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A

(Lol. Better than Rebecca Black. I told Kyrolin we need to hold a party like that. XD. He can be the Nerd.)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

MFW they removed the original video of Friday from Youtube.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

MFW? And that pic doesnt show up.

Theres a lawsuit or something about the Friday video.

Edit: Here, Ungatt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iSRr3ZuLL8
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

My Face When.

How about that one? More or less the same.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ah. Lol. I dont think too many people cared. A few did. I have a friend who loves that song.

Also a song called 'My Jeans'   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64

IS THAT GIRL EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE?!?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You said in an earlier topic (I think) that Kentucky doesnt have laws. (Or something along those lines) So you really cant be talking.

Ungatt Trunn II

We don't have laws because laws are for hippies.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I see. Well, then I suppose the rest of the world is made up of hippies.

Ungatt Trunn II

Probably. Why do you think I wage open war on the rest of the world? HM!?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Because thats probably a better use of your time than sleeping.

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh god sleeping would be so nice... NO! Sleep is when they can get me, I won't allow it. No sir.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I like sleeping because it allows me to dream. and dreams are better than reality. I want to live in my dreams. :(

Ungatt Trunn II

It isn't fun for me anymore. My logical mind can easily determine when I am dreaming and I then have control over my dreams. Boring boring boring.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I wish I had control over my dreams. That would be better than the random nonsense I get now.