This here posting lag

Started by Shadow, July 18, 2011, 10:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

can only mean one thing. RSL has fallen. The Federation is victorious!

(This thread is declared a Charles free zone, since monkeys are not allowed).
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

No. I just dont have anyone to post with. :(
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

:(

I will post random spam while at work, if it helps.

Incidentally, if you are able to show that if V and W are irreducible representations of Lie groups G and H, then V(tensor)W is an irreducible representation of GxH, then please do share. My brain doesn't seem to be solving it on its own like it usually does.

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on July 18, 2011, 10:47:35 AM
:(

I will post random spam while at work, if it helps.

Incidentally, if you are able to show that if V and W are irreducible representations of Lie groups G and H, then V(tensor)W is an irreducible representation of GxH, then please do share. My brain doesn't seem to be solving it on its own like it usually does.

I'm afraid I dont know how that works. I'm sorry.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Krowdon

What do you need that for anyway?

Ungatt Trunn II

The lie groups can only be represented when F is the lowest form deducible. The representation must be formulated when the farthest conflex of the phinbar are either missing or irrelevant.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Charles

CPO - Charles Pippin Organization.

Krowdon

Shadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 18, 2011, 11:20:12 AM

The lie groups can only be represented when F is the lowest form deducible. The representation must be formulated when the farthest conflex of the phinbar are either missing or irrelevant.

Genius! But pray tell, what is F in the context?

Krowdon: it is part of a paper I am reading and trying to understand on particle physics.

Ungatt Trunn II

F is the level of stupidity purposely put into any statement.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

I see. This changes everything...

Ungatt Trunn II

Now do you see why I have a theoretical degree in EVERYTHING!?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Pippin

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?  CHARLES RAN HOME CRYING TO ME, SAYING YOU BANNED HIM FROM THIS VERY EXCITING, INTERESTING THREAD HE HAD MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE TO!  >:(
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres