Rudder

Started by Charles, July 15, 2011, 02:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles

SCHMUDDERBUTT!

The monkeys have proven victorious!
CPO - Charles Pippin Organization.

Ungatt Trunn II

Ruddertail, you have been marked a person of interest by the Federation. To clear your name please bring me the head of a rebel. That is all.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ruddertail

Robo monkey is mildly amusing. Spam Federation is not.

Also, Ungatt, it's no surprise you need somebody else's head. Your own is obviously not very useful.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Ungatt Trunn II

You must have been thinking that one over for ages.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Charles

Yes, if he used his own for a beer container where would his own go?

Ungatt Trunn II

Let him be, Charles. These types are at home with the rabble that is the RSL. It allows their ego to soar. Why do you think I chose the company of refined individuals such as yourself? I prefer intellectual discourse to leftist revolutionary drivel!

Ruddertail, if you work with the rebels you shall find yourself in a mass grave. That's no place to start a life, your children can't go to school if the teacher is dead. The Federation offers you a way out. There is a place for everyone among our ranks.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Charles

Heck, they accepted a monkey, they may even let someone such as yourself to join.

Ungatt Trunn II

There is no discrimination in the Federation! As long as you have a will to fight, you will get somewhere. The RSL would turn you away. Why? Because you are too old, because you are too intelligent, because you may not like spam! Or at least in the current form. We understand that there may be different opinions, and seek to please all of them. The RSL is the old world now. A dying dream. Besides them and us, no others stand. And they are soon to be gone. What will you say when your grandchildren ask, "Where were YOU during the Great Spam Wars?"
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ruddertail

*yawns* He drinks beer? How bourgeois. That's the real problem of these federation types. We can't all be aristocratic, but there's a certain dignity in being lower class rabble like the RSL types. The Federation? Meh.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Ungatt Trunn II

We have the dignity of courage, duty, and honor. Not some pie in the sky idealism of social classes.

And sir, I never partake in the consumption of beer. Scotch is the drink of gentlemen.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Charles

Tut tut, I look forward to seeing your name along with many other on a gravestone after this great war has run it's course.

And a monkey only drinks the finest of banana milkshake.

Krowdon

You heard Ungatt. He's putting RSL in a mass grave.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Why, I've never been one to hide my intentions! Though they are often unreadable.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Yeah. I dont often share mine. Unless I need to.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Pippin

for your own safety im sure krowdon
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres