WAT?

Started by Kyrolin Zenyar, July 14, 2011, 08:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrolin Zenyar

Guest   06:20:40 PM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...

How is this possible.

That's dev team work, and a GUEST is there?
WE'VE BEEN HACKED!
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

It applies to anything that you don't have access to personally. Guests have a few functions on SMF that normal people can't see, same as the varying levels of admins, and those who have access to secret forums.

Krowdon

I see. I'm gonna have to go be a guest for a while and find stuff like that. lol.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

They can't see the Dev forums or anything like that. They actually get that status every time they run into a "can't do that" message.

Ungatt Trunn II

I once had access to the admin forums.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I know. They cant view Unltramoderated discussion. (Was a lurker)

Kyrolin Zenyar

Really?  Oh, K.  Thanks Kilk.

Krowdon

Kilkenne knows things.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

do you have a youtube account?

Kyrolin Zenyar

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 15, 2011, 10:34:58 AM
do you have a youtube account?
Yes, but only for favouriting and (occasionaly) owning somebody afflicted with either terminal stupidity and/or terminal wrongness.

And the odd troll. But very rarely.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

People who argue on Youtube sicken me. Seriously, a video about kittens will somehow have a political debate on it that goes on for 32 pages.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 15, 2011, 10:50:16 AM
People who argue on Youtube sicken me. Seriously, a video about kittens will somehow have a political debate on it that goes on for 32 pages.
Exactly.

LOL THE KITTENS ARE EATING THEY ARE CUTE <3

lul xx

THESE KITTENS ARE ONLY EATING BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN FED FOR DAYS. IT'S NEARLY AS SICKENING AS FREE HEALTHCARE

I agree, darn liberals