Rules

Started by Power of Mordor, April 09, 2003, 05:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Power of Mordor

I have a few questions regarding the game... When someone attacks you aren't you allowed to attack back as much as you want? I attack people who have taken land from me a few times and they tell me im dishonorable. Are there rules like 1 attack 1 retaliation? I dont understand what Im doing wrong.

Holby

Just petty, pathetic players who whine and whinge about getting attacked.
HPR.
I will not deleted this

Power of Mordor

Alright.. The way I figure it is if they attacked me I can retaliate how I like.

Blood Wake

holby, what was your website's adrress, i forgot it
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Power of Mordor

thanks for answering blood wake.

Blood Wake

hehehe, yep

but i do agree with holby they are just babies, and i say attack the babies
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

Quote from: Blood Wakeholby, what was your website's adrress, i forgot it
PMed it to you.

And you can retaliate or attack however you want! Just be aware that you mightn't be liked as much. ;)  
I will not deleted this

Power of Mordor

Well I wont worry about that to much. Holby did you start over? New name?

Holby

No, still around. Just playing on the bottom, though.
#10, Royal FIghting Corps
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

arg...I wish I would have kept #25
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Power of Mordor

whats that have to do with anything

I've attacked 3 times, and have been hit back 25+ times. That, I would say, is unfair.

Badrang the Tyrant

I would say that someone ranked 25 attacked someone ranked 50 is pretty unfair too, but that's just me.

Holby

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantI would say that someone ranked 25 attacked someone ranked 50 is pretty unfair too, but that's just me.
I would say that anyone attacking anybody with anything is pretty fair.
Some people are just better at playing than others. *Shrug*
I will not deleted this

CoolClaw

Anyone attacking anyone is fair because that is the point of the game, you have to attack someone if you want ot climb the ranks.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!